- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the hardware devices that are connected to your computer system.
- Double-click on anything with a yellow exclamation point. A new window should open up.
- Left-click on the tab labeled "Driver".
- Go ahead and click on "Update Driver".
- If asked to browse for the location of the driver, point the system to the Acer Aspire 1690 driver you have already downloaded.
- Once complete, a Reboot might be necessary.
Acer Aspire 1690 Drivers
Freely download Acer Aspire 1690 drivers to your hard drive on your desktop or laptop so that all of your hardware and peripheral devices will perform at its peak. Drivers are just text files managed by an operating system that are made entirely of computer code for the CPU to make sense of it in order to make use of the hardware that the driver file corresponds to. Sans drivers the piece of hardware is of no use and will never be of any use. You should have drivers downloaded and correctly installed on your operating system of your computer so that the motherboard can effectively communicate with the device and you are able to use it.
Almost all hardware devices that are connected to your system need proper drivers installed in order for them to be used. These devices can be a sound card, hdd, smart phone or any other device that can be connected to a computer system by way of using a USB cable or some other cabling.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Aspire 1690
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because of the fact that every single piece of hardware is different, there are many different drivers available too. Because of this, it could appear on the outset to be a very difficult task to find a Acer Aspire 1690 driver for a specific device. For instance, every Olympus camera has to have drivers installed. You can see why it can be quite difficult to find driver files to wade through in order to find the right one simply for that particular brand of hardware!
Downloading the specific Aspire 1690 driver that you need can be a difficult and dangerous journey. Just remember that you are not alone is this. Here is a list of helpful hints so that you may locate a driver easier.
- The device maker (if it is physically connected to the PC then you need to find out the brand of the computer)
- Next, the model number.
- The version of Windows. (for all Windows PCs, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". OS info should now be visible)
- Is your operating system 32-bit or 64-bit? (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens when you right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
It is very important to figure out the correct make and model number as well as the type of Windows OS . Once the info has been obtained and written down about the model and maker of the device in question you may begin to search for drivers and install them onto your desktop or laptop computer.
A nice benefit to having one of the later versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems is that (7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) nicely does most of the work for the user and will try to install all necessary device driver file on its own. You may notice a time in that a user may need to manually track down a Aspire 1690 driver for some device that Windows failed to install automatically. And that is why you have arrived at this page!
Many device manufacturers list their driver database and make it available for people for use on consumer computers. Many but not all of the brand's sites are quick to locate and navigate. Some manufacturers website architects refuse to contemplate the average computer user and how difficult it is trying to manually install Acer Aspire 1690 drivers on a computer. Most consumers have a hard time figuring out what driver they are searching for and trying to navigate a poorly constructed website can be somewhat trying.
Be mindful when you download Aspire 1690 drivers and driver files from a site that does not end in a dot com. Try to stick to the hardware maker's website if you are able to. Spyware and viruses can be contained within a lot of different unsuspected files. Attempting to install a Aspire 1690 driver on your computer system can be a big mistake if the downloaded file turns out to be a virus. The very best anti-virus software can remove every single virus on the Internet. Because of this, it is always best to go to the database on the device maker's website. The device manufacturer's website is much more safer than others.
After you located and downloaded the elusive driver for the device you are wanting to use, you can begin to install the file. After getting from online you might have to uncompress the file especially if it ends with a .zip or .rar. After you have uncompressed the file you should now be able to run the program and install the device driver. Unfortunately, if the driver fails to install properly it could be that you might have to install the Acer Aspire 1690 driver another way.
The best way to install Acer Aspire 1690 drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.