- Go ahead and Right-click on "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices that are currently connected to your computer.
- Double-click on the yellow exclamation point. Another box should pop up.
- Look for a "Driver" tab and click on it.
- Click on the button labeled "Update Driver".
- If the location of the driver is needed, tell the computer that the Acer Aspire 3690 driver is located in your downloads folder.
- Restart the PC.
Acer Aspire 3690 Drivers
This is the place to download Acer Aspire 3690 drivers directly to your hard drive so that all of your hardware and peripheral devices will perform at its peak. A driver is a text file that is used by Windows that contain necessary instructions so that the computer can understand it in order to use the device that the file corresponds to. If you do not have the correct drivers installed onto the operating system then the device is unworkable and can not be operated. You should have the correct drivers correctly installed on your computer so that you are able to use the hardware device.
All devices connected to your computer need proper drivers installed in order for them to work correctly. These particular devices can be a system BUS, hdd, cell phone or other external or internal devices that you can connect to your PC by way of using a USB cable or some other cabling.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Aspire 3690
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
It is because every piece of hardware is different from each other, every single driver file must be different, as well. Because of this it could be difficult to come across the correct driver. For example, each Nikon digital camera needs a specific device driver in order to work properly within the system. So if you do the math you will see that there are so very many driver files to wade through in order to find the right one only for a specific brand of devices.
Finding the right driver can be an excruciating experience, at best. Browse the following helpful tips to help make your device driver-hunting experience a little less scary and much more productive.
- The name of the company that made the device (if it is actually on the motherboard then use the computer brand)
- Now you should locate the model number in order to download the specific driver that is needed.
- Version of Windows that you are running. (click on Windows "Start" menu, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-click on "Properties". Your operating system version and type should be visible via the box that opened up on your desktop)
- You will need to figure out if you have a 64-bit operating system or a 32-bit system installed on your PC. (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
Hours can be wasted if you do not know or can not figure out the manufacturer and model as well as the version of Windows to which the device is going to be installed on. After you have the correct information about the device, it is now possible to start finding the proper Acer Aspire 3690 drivers for the device you are looking to attach to your computer and download them on your computer.
Pretty much all device manufacturers have a listing of driver downloads available to the public for use on computers that are attached to their product. Quite a few, but not all manufacturer's websites are clearly marked or really easy to find and browse through. Some manufacturers do not take the time to take the average user into consideration and the high blood pressure that arises stemming from trying to install Acer Aspire 3690 drivers on a laptop or desktop computer. Most people have a tough time figuring out what they are looking for and struggling to navigate a poorly designed website can be very irksome , to say the least.
Be wary of downloading Aspire 3690 drivers and software from random unknown websites. In order to lower your risk for malware, it would be best to only download drivers from the device manufacturer's website if you can. Malware can be disguised as driver files. Getting and then installing a file that you think is a Aspire 3690 driver can be the biggest mistake of your life if the driver file ends up being a virus. No anti-virus software can kill ALL viruses on the Internet. This is why you should always download drivers from the manufacturer's own database on their website. The device manufacturer's website is much more safer than other third party websites.
After you located then downloaded the actual driver for the hardware you are looking to install, you should be able to then install the driver. After having it downloaded to your hard drive, the file may need to be uncompressed if the file extension is either .zip or .rar. Once uncompressed you should install the driver. If, for some reason, the driver does not get installed it may be that you will need to install your Acer Aspire 3690 driver by hand.
How to install a Acer Aspire 3690 driver manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.