- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the devices that are connected to your computer system.
- Find anything with a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. A new box will pop up.
- Look for a "Driver" tab and click on it.
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If asked to locate the driver on your hard drive, tell the computer that the Acer Aspire 5010 driver is located in your downloads folder.
- Restart the PC.
Acer Aspire 5010 Drivers
Instructions on how to download Acer Aspire 5010 drivers to your PC system in order to make your hardware act as your hardware device should act. Drivers are small files that includes important instructions for the CPU to interpret and put into action so that one may operate the hardware device that the driver file pertains to. Without these drivers there is no reason for the computer to communicate with the device. The hardware is of no use and will not work as it should. You have to have the correct drivers correctly installed on your Windows operating system so you are able to utilize the device.
Any device connected to your computer system have drivers that have to be downloaded and installed onto the operating system in order for the hardware to be utilized. These devices can be a printer, hard disk drive, cell phone or other external or internal devices that you can connect to your PC by way of plugging in a cable or simply directly plugging it in to the motherboard.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Aspire 5010
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as each device is different, every driver must be different, as well. This is the biggest reason why it is a mammoth task to locate your Acer Aspire 5010 drivers. For example, all the different Sony Xperia phones needs a specific device driver in order to work properly within the system. That adds up to a great many drivers available only for a specific brand of hardware devices.
Finding your Aspire 5010 driver that you need in order to make your device work with your computer can be an excruciating experience, at best. Here are a couple of tips before you embark on your journey to the other side.
- The name of the company that made the device (if it is actually on the motherboard then you just need the brand of the computer)
- Model of the device.
- Your operating system on your computer. (for Windows type computers right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-click on "Properties". All relevant info will be displayed)
- You will need to figure out if you have a 64-bit operating system or a 32-bit system installed on your PC. (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". )
Be sure you find out manufacturer and model number of the device and operating system that you will be installing it on. Once the info has been obtained and written down about the hardware, you should look online for your specific Acer Aspire 5010 drivers so that you can download and then install them correctly on your PC.
The most recent types of Windows (7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) will do most of work for you and will automatically install drivers. There could be an instance in that a user may need to manually track down a driver that was not installed automatically by the operating system. It is most likely the reason why you came here!
Most device brands have their drivers listed on their website for use on computers that are attached to their product. Not all hardware brand websites are all that easy to find and search for. Some manufacturers do not take the time to take the average user into consideration and the difficulty involved in installing Acer Aspire 5010 drivers manually. A lot of consumers have a hard time knowing exactly what they are looking for and struggling to find their way through a poorly constructed website can be stressful , to say the least.
Be extremely careful when downloading Aspire 5010 drivers and files from non-manufacturer websites. Try to stay only with the device manufacturer's website if it is possible. Malware can be ruthlessly disguised as drivers and other common files. Getting and then installing a file that you think is a Aspire 5010 driver may be the end of your Windows installation if the file ends up to have a virus. Even the best anti-virus can kill ALL viruses on the Internet. This is why it is best to go directly to the manufacturer's own database on their website. The website of the device's manufacturer is going to be safer than anyone else's.AcerAspire 5010 Replacement
Once you found then downloaded the correct driver file for your hardware device, you should be able to then install the driver. After downloading you may need to uncompress the driver file if the file extension is either .zip or .rar. Once uncompressed you should install the driver. If you are unable to run the program you may need to install them manually.
Instructions for installing Acer Aspire 5010 drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.