- On the Windows desktop, Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices that is attached to your PC.
- Double-click on anything with a yellow exclamation point. Another box will open up.
- Click on a tab near the top named "Driver".
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If you are told to provide a location of the driver on your system, show them the download location for your Acer Aspire 5335 driver.
- Restart the PC.
Acer Aspire 5335 Drivers
Directions in order to download Acer Aspire 5335 drivers to a folder on your Windows computer in order to update or install missing drivers and have your device operate properly. A driver is just a tiny file that are composed of code so that the CPU can use it so that you can operate the actual device that the small driver file actually pertains to. Without correct drivers downloaded and installed onto the system the device is useless and will not operate properly. You will have to have precise driver files downloaded and actually installed on your computer so that you may be able to use the device.
Almost all devices connected to your computer need to have the proper drivers installed within the operating system in order for the hardware to be utilized. These hardware devices can be a printer, disk drive, phone or other external or internal devices that you can connect to your PC in some sort of way.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Aspire 5335
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as every device is different, all driver files must be different, too. It is because of this that it may be difficult to locate a Acer Aspire 5335 driver for a particular device. For instance, every PNY memory card needs a specific device driver in order to work properly within the system. That comes out to many, many drivers available to download just for that particular brand of hardware!
Finding and downloading the proper driver can be more difficult than doing your taxes by hand, but do not worry as help is here! Here are a few things you need to know in order to make finding Aspire 5335 drivers much easier and safer!
- The manufacturer of the device (if it is built into the PC figure out the brand of the computer itself and use that brand name)
- The model of the device you are searching for.
- The type of Windows operating system that is installed on your computer system. (for all Windows versions, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then make sure to highlight and left-click on "Properties". An information panel about your PC should now be open)
- You will need to figure out if you have a 64-bit operating system or a 32-bit system installed on your PC. (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If is does not state 64-bit then go ahead and assume 32-bit.)
If you do not want to be searching for hours for a driver, then you MUST know the correct make and model number and OS type to which the device is going to be installed on. After you have gathered the information about the model and maker of the device in question you may begin to search for drivers and get them downloaded and installed onto your desktop or laptop computer.
Newer versions of Windows (7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) can easily find and download drivers for you and is capable of installing the proper drivers onto the system for the user whenever it detects any new hardware or device attached to the computer. There could be an instance in that a user may need to manually track down a Aspire 5335 driver for a certain device or piece hardware because Windows was not able to install it by itself. Which is the most likely reason why you searched the Internet to come here!
A good company will list drivers of their hardware products online for use on computers that are attached to their product. Some, but not all manufacturer websites are really that easy to find and they may not all be constructed for easy navigation. Some manufacturers websites are thrown together and do not like to think about the customer and how much stress and torture comes with installing Acer Aspire 5335 drivers into Windows operating systems. A lot of regular computer users find it very difficult figuring out the exact driver they should be looking for and struggling to navigate through a poorly designed site can be maddening.
Be wary of downloading Aspire 5335 drivers and other files from a site that does not end in a dot com. For safety reasons, try to only download from a device manufacturer's website if all possible. Spyware and viruses can be downloaded through drivers and other common files. Installing a Aspire 5335 driver onto Windows can be the biggest mistake of your life if the downloaded file turns out to be a virus. No anti-virus software can prevent ALL viruses. Because of the possibility of a virus download, we send you directly to the database on the device maker's website. The device maker's website is more trustworthy and less likely to get a virus than anywhere else.
After you searched, found then downloaded the real driver from online for the device attached to your computer system, you can locate the file on your hard drive and install it onto your computer system. You may have to uncompress the file especially if the file ends with either a .zip or .7z extension. After uncompression (if needed) you can install the driver file onto Windows. If the driver fails to install you must install the Acer Aspire 5335 driver manually.
Instructions for installing Acer Aspire 5335 drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.