- On the Windows desktop, Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- When the window opens up then left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see a list of all the hardware devices connected to your computer.
- Find a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. Another box will open up.
- Click on the "Driver" tab near the top of the box.
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If asked to locate the driver on your hard drive, point the PC to look where you have downloaded your Acer Aspire 5530G driver.
- Once finished, reboot the computer.
Acer Aspire 5530G Drivers
Windows compatible Acer Aspire 5530G drivers here to your Windows system so that all of your hardware and peripheral devices will act as your hardware device should act. Drivers are small files that includes important instructions for the PC to process in order to make use of the hardware that the driver file belongs to. Without drivers there is no way for the system to make use of the hardware device. The hardware is useless and will never work. You should have the correct drivers actually installed on your personal computer in order to utilize the device.
Almost all hardware devices that are connected to your system need to have drivers downloaded to the computer and then installed onto the operating system in order for them to work correctly. These particular devices can be a video card, hard drive, smart phone or other external or internal devices that you can connect to your PC by way of physically plugging it in.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Aspire 5530G
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because even though each device from the same company is different from one another, there are a lot of different drivers, too. Because of this, it could appear on the outset to be a very difficult task to find a specific Acer Aspire 5530G driver that you are looking for. For instance, every cell phone made by Samsung has a particular driver made just for it. As you can see, it can be painstakingly difficult, at times, to find driver files only for that brand of hardware!
Finding and downloading the proper driver may feel like a never-ending experience. Here is a list of some helpful tips in order to make quick work of finding the driver you need.
- The brand (if it is a built-in device connected to the computer then you need to know the brand of the computer)
- You need to know the model number of the device.
- The exact type of Windows that is on your computer. (for all types of Windows PCs, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then you should left-click on "Properties". An information panel about your PC should now be open)
- Is your OS 64 or 32 bit? (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up from right-clicking on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If 64-bit is not stated then assume 32-bit.)
In order to locate the specific driver that is needed to make your device work on your computer, you absolutely must know the model and brand of the piece of hardware as well as the type of operating system which the computer is running. Once you have all of your information about the brand and model of your device you should now start your search for Acer Aspire 5530G drivers so you can install them in your Windows OS computer.
A good many companies list drivers of their hardware products online for use by the public. A few, but not all device maker's sites are really that easy to find and navigate with any sense of direction. Some brand's websites do not like to think of the usual customers who need to use the site and how hard it is attempting to manually install Acer Aspire 5530G device drivers on a Windows operating system. Some consumers have a very hard time figuring out the exact driver they should be looking for and attempting to navigate through the gauntlet of poorly coded websites can be psychotic.
After you searched, found and then obtained the right driver file from the web for the device attached to your computer system, you can then install the device onto your Windows system. While on your system the driver file if the file ends with .zip, .7z or .rar. Once the file is uncompressed you are able to install the driver. In some instances when the device driver fails to install you must install the Acer Aspire 5530G driver manually.
The best way to install Acer Aspire 5530G drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.