- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices connected to your computer.
- Double-click on anything with a yellow exclamation point. A new window should open up.
- Left-click on "Driver" tab.
- Go ahead and click on "Update Driver".
- If asked to browse for the location of the driver, point the PC to look where you have downloaded your Acer Aspire 5538 driver.
- You may need to reboot the computer afterwards.
Acer Aspire 5538 Drivers
Here you can download Acer Aspire 5538 drivers right right here for free in order to install missing device drivers and have your hardware run much more efficiently. Drivers are simply small files that contain instructions for the CPU to interpret and put into action so that the PC can operate the hardware device that the driver file corresponds to. Without drivers installed the piece of hardware is absolutely of no use whatsoever and cannot be utilized. You should have drivers downloaded and correctly installed on your Windows PC so that you may be able to use the device.
Every device connected to your computer have a specific driver file associated with it and it needs to be installed in Windows in order for them to work correctly. These devices can be a system BUS, hard drive, memory card or a million other devices that can be connected to a Windows computer in some way or another.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Aspire 5538
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because of the fact that every single piece of hardware is different, every single driver file must be different, too. This is why it can be difficult to locate your Acer Aspire 5538 drivers. For instance, every Olympus camera needs its own specific driver to work right. That comes out to many, many driver files to wade through in order to find the right one only for a specific brand of devices.
Locating the proper Aspire 5538 driver is a tedious task at best. Read the following list of items you should know before you go looking.
- Device brand name (if it's built into the computer then use the computer brand)
- The model of the device you are searching for.
- The version of Windows. (look in Windows start menu right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then you should left-click on "Properties". OS info should now be visible)
- You will have to know if you have a 32-bit system or a 64-bit system. (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up when you right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
It is important to find out correct make and model number as well as which version of Windows you are running to which the device is going to be installed on. After you have gathered the information about the piece of hardware that you want to install, you may begin to search for drivers so that you can download and then install them correctly onto your desktop or laptop computer.
A nice benefit to having one of the later versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems is that (7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) will attempt to do most of the difficult work for the user of the system and is capable of detecting and installing the right drivers for the specific device. There could be an instance in which you need to find on the Internet a Aspire 5538 driver for its hardware that Windows was not able to install on its own. And that is why you have arrived at this page!
The majority of manufacturers list their driver database and make it available for people for use on desktop and laptop computers. But, not all manufacturer's websites are in the correct language and navigate. Some companies do not take the time to take the average consumer into account and the difficult task of trying to manually install Acer Aspire 5538 drivers on a computer. Most people have a tough time figuring out what driver they are searching for and attempting to navigate a poorly constructed website can be maddening.
After you searched, found then downloaded from a reputable site the driver file for the hardware you are looking to install, you should install it. You may have to uncompress the file if the file ends with .zip, .7z or .rar. After uncompression (if needed) you may then have to run the program and that will install the driver. Unfortunately, if the driver fails to install properly it could be that you might have to install the Acer Aspire 5538 driver another way.
Manual install directions for Acer Aspire 5538 drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.