- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- When the window opens up then left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the hardware devices that is attached to your PC.
- Find anything with a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. A new box will pop up.
- Left-click on the tab labeled "Driver".
- Click on the "Update Driver" button.
- If the location of the driver is needed, show them the place where you downloaded the Acer Aspire 5538G drivers.
- Once finished, reboot the computer.
Acer Aspire 5538G Drivers
Howto download Acer Aspire 5538G drivers quickly and easily in order to update or install missing drivers and have your device perform like it was new. Drivers are just text files that are comprised of instructions for the computer to use and put into action so that the system can utilize the particular piece of hardware that the file corresponds to. Without proper drivers the device is inoperable and cannot be used. You should have the correct drivers properly installed on your Windows computer so you can make use of this piece of hardware.
Almost all hardware devices that are connected to your system need proper drivers installed in order for them to work correctly. These hardware devices can be a mouse, hdd, phone or tons of other devices that are able to be connected to a desktop or laptop computer system in some way or another.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Aspire 5538G
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as all devices are different from one another, each driver file must be different, as well. This is the reason why it may be hard to find a Acer Aspire 5538G driver for a specific device. For example, each and every nVidia video card needs its own individual driver in order to work. That adds up to a great many driver files to wade through in order to find the right one simply for a specific brand of hardware devices.
Searching for the correct Aspire 5538G driver may be surprisingly hard to do. Here are a few things you need to know before you head out searching for your particular Aspire 5538G driver.
- Who made it? (if it is built-in to the motherboard then the brand of the PC is what you should use)
- Model of the device.
- Version of Windows that you are running. (check out your Windows start menu in the lower left side of the desktop, open it and right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then be sure to left-click on "Properties". )
- Is your OS 64 or 32 bit? (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
Windows (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) nicely does most of the work for the user and is capable of installing the proper drivers onto the system for the user whenever it detects any new hardware or device attached to the computer. You might find yourself in a predicament in which you may need to manually search for the Aspire 5538G driver for a particular hardware device that Windows failed to install automatically. And that is why you have arrived at this page!
Pretty much all device manufacturers have device drivers able to be downloaded from their company website or server for use by the public. Not all manufacturer's websites are really that easy to hunt down online and browse through. A few companies do not take time to think about the average consumer and how little he or she knows about the world of computers, especially when trying to install Acer Aspire 5538G drivers on a laptop or desktop computer. A lot of people have a tough time figuring out which driver they should be hunting for and trying to navigate a poorly designed website can be stressful , to say the least.
Take a moment to think before you download Aspire 5538G drivers and driver files from a site you do not know. Try to stick to the hardware manufacturer's site. Viruses and other malware can be attached to a lot of different unsuspected files. Going to a bad website and installing the wrong file can be catastrophic if it turns out to be a virus. Even the greatest anti-virus software can prevent ALL viruses. This is why this site sends you to the device manufacturer's. The manufacturer's sites are more trusted and better than other sites.AcerAspire 5538G Replacement
After you searched, found and then obtained the actual driver for the device you are wanting to use, you should then install it. After downloading you may need to uncompress the driver file if the extension is either .zip or .7z. Once the file is uncompressed you should run the program to install the driver. If, for some reason, the driver does not get installed you must do it manually.
How to install a Acer Aspire 5538G driver manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.