- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices on your system.
- Find anything with a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. A new window should open up.
- Left-click on the tab labeled "Driver".
- Then click on "Update Driver" and follow the prompts.
- If the location of the driver is needed, point the system to the Acer Aspire 5738 driver you have already downloaded.
- Once complete, a Reboot might be necessary.
Acer Aspire 5738 Drivers
Install and download Acer Aspire 5738 drivers from the web to your computer so you can make your hardware or device act smoother. A driver is just a tiny file that offers some code for the PC to process in order to actually operate the device that the driver file relates to. Sans accurate driver files installed the hardware is inoperable and will never be of any use. You need the correct files installed on your Windows operating system so that the motherboard can effectively communicate with the device and you are able to use it.
Every device connected to your computer have drivers that have to be downloaded and installed onto the operating system in order for them to be used. These devices can be a printer, hard disk drive, memory card or other external or internal devices that you can connect to your PC in one way or another.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Aspire 5738
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
It is because each device is different from one another, each driver file must be different, too. This is the biggest reason why it is a mammoth task to find a Acer Aspire 5738 driver for a specific device. For instance, every single Adata memory stick has to have drivers installed. That adds up to thousands and thousands of drivers available to download simply for a specific brand of devices.
Locating the proper Aspire 5738 driver can be a difficult and dangerous journey. Just remember that you are not alone is this. Here is what you should know in order to ease your search.
- The device maker (if it is physically connected to the PC then use the computer brand)
- Now you need the model number.
- The version of Windows operating system. (for all Windows PCs, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". All of the important information will be located in the window that pops up)
- Is your operating system 32-bit or 64-bit? (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens when you right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". )
Pretty much all device manufacturers offer downloads of their device drivers for use on consumer computers. Most brands sites are that easy to locate and use with any efficiency. Some manufacturers website architects refuse to contemplate the average computer user and how difficult it is attempting to install drivers. Most people have a tough time understanding what they are searching for and trying to find their way through a poorly constructed website can be extremely annoying.
After you searched, found and downloaded the actual driver for your device, you are now able to actually install the driver in your system. After obtaining it from the web you may need to uncompress the driver file especially if it ends with a .zip or .rar. After you have uncompressed the file you should now be able to run the program and install the device driver. In some circumstances you might have to go ahead and install the Acer Aspire 5738 driver manually.
How to install a Acer Aspire 5738 driver manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.