- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices that are currently connected to your computer.
- Find anything with a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. A new window should open up.
- Look for a "Driver" tab and click on it.
- Go ahead and click on "Update Driver".
- If you need to find the driver on your PC, show them the download location for your Acer Aspire 5738Pg driver.
- You may need to reboot the computer afterwards.
Acer Aspire 5738Pg Drivers
How to guide about downloading Acer Aspire 5738Pg drivers to your downloads folder on your computer so that all of your hardware and peripheral devices will perform at its peak. Drivers are small files handled by a Windows operating system that includes important instructions for the computer to use so that the PC can utilize the hardware that the file corresponds to. Without correct drivers downloaded and installed onto the system the device is meaningless and will never work right. You will have to have the correct properly installed on your Windows desktop or laptop computer so that you may be able to use the device.
All external devices have drivers that need to be installed in order for the hardware to be utilized. These hardware devices can be a graphics card, disk drive, phone or other external or internal devices that you can connect to your PC.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Aspire 5738Pg
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because each hardware device is different, all driver files must be different, too. This is why it can be difficult to find and download the proper driver for the particular device. For instance, each Nikon digital camera must have a specific driver associated with it for it to function. That adds up to a great many drivers just for that particular brand of hardware!
Downloading the specific Aspire 5738Pg driver that you need may be surprisingly hard to do. Browse the following helpful tips to help make your device driver-hunting experience a little less scary and much more productive.
- Device brand name (if it is actually on the motherboard figure out the brand of the computer itself and use that brand name)
- Model of the device.
- The operating system. (in all versions of Windows operating systems, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then make sure to highlight and left-click on "Properties". OS info should now be visible)
- You will have to know if you have a 32-bit system or a 64-bit system. (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens when you right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
Windows (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) nicely does most of the work for the user and install the drivers automatically. You may notice a time in which you may need to manually search for the Aspire 5738Pg driver file because Windows was not able to fully install it for one reason or another. And that is why you have arrived at this page!
Plenty of hardware manufacturers list their driver database and make it available for people for use on desktop and laptop computers. Quite a few, but not all manufacturer's websites are quick to locate and to use. Some manufacturers do not take the time to take the average consumer into account and how much suffering can go into installing drivers. A lot of regular computer users find it very difficult figuring out what driver they are searching for and struggling to navigate a poorly designed website can be stressful.
After you located then downloaded from a reputable site the driver from the Internet for the device you are wanting to use, you should be able to then install the driver. After downloading you may need to uncompress the driver file especially if the file ends with either a .zip or .7z extension. After uncompression (if needed) you should install the driver. If it does not work it could be that you might have to install the Acer Aspire 5738Pg driver another way.
Manual install directions for Acer Aspire 5738Pg drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.