- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- Once the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices that are currently connected to your computer.
- Double-click on the yellow exclamation point. A new box will pop up.
- Left-click on "Driver" tab.
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If asked to locate the driver on your hard drive, point it to the Acer Aspire 6930 driver files you just downloaded.
- Restart the computer after you have finished installing the Acer Aspire 6930 driver.
Acer Aspire 6930 Drivers
Directions in order to download Acer Aspire 6930 drivers so you can have your peripheral device act as your hardware device should act. Hardware drivers are simply files that contains some code for the computer to use and put into action so that the PC can utilize the hardware that the driver file corresponds to. Without drivers installed the device is of no use. and can not effectively communicate with any part of the operating system or other hardware devices. You need these driver files correctly installed on your hard drive so you can make use of this piece of hardware.
Pretty much all hardware devices connected to your computer in one way or another should have device drivers that need to be installed in order for them to work. These devices can be a sound card, hdd, smart phone or anything else that can be connected to the pc by use of a cable of some sort.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Aspire 6930
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as each device is different, all driver files must also be different, as well. It is because of this that it may be difficult to search and locate the right Acer Aspire 6930 drivers. For example, every Olympus camera must have a particular driver downloaded and installed onto the Windows operating system in order to function correctly. So if you do the math you will see that there are so very many drivers available just for a specific brand of devices.
Finding your Aspire 6930 driver that you need in order to make your device work with your computer can be a chore sometimes. Here are a few things you need to know to help make your life easier.
- Brand of hardware (if it's built into the computer then use the computer brand)
- Now you should locate the model number in order to download the specific driver that is needed.
- Your operating system on your computer. (on your Windows desktop, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". All relevant info will be displayed)
- 32 or 64? (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". )
Recent Windows (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10) nicely does most of the work for the user and will automatically install drivers. There may be times in which searching is needed for the Aspire 6930 driver for a particular hardware device that was not able to be installed automatically. Windows is not perfect.
Most brands have their drivers listed on their website so you can download them freely. Not all branded websites are all that easy to find and search for. Some companies do not take the time to think of the type of people who will use the site and the stress involved in installing Acer Aspire 6930 drivers manually. Most people have a tough time knowing exactly what they are looking for and attempting to find their way through a poorly constructed website can be very irksome , to say the least.
Be attentive if you ever download Aspire 6930 driver from random unknown websites. In order to lower your risk for malware, it would be best to only download drivers from the hardware maker's website if all possible. Malware can be disguised as thousands of different types of files. Attempting to install a Aspire 6930 driver on your computer system can be the biggest mistake of your life if the driver file ends up being a virus. No anti-virus software can not stop ALL viruses. This is why we send you directly to the manufacturer's own database on their website. The device manufacturer's website is much more safer than other third party websites.
Once you have located and then proceeded the right driver for your hardware device, you should then install it. After having it downloaded to your hard drive, the file may need to be uncompressed if it ends with a .zip or .rar. After you have uncompressed the file you may then have to run the program and that will install the driver. If you are unable to run the program you may need to install them manually.
Here are the instructions for installing a Acer Aspire 6930 driver by hand:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.