- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- Once the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the devices connected to your computer.
- Double-click on anything with a yellow exclamation point. A new box will pop up.
- Click on the "Driver" tab near the top of the box.
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If you are asked to locate the driver on your computer, point it to the Acer Aspire 7738G driver files you just downloaded.
- After you have finished, a reboot is most likely next.
Acer Aspire 7738G Drivers
All Acer Aspire 7738G drivers available to download in order to install missing device drivers and have your hardware run smoother. A driver is a tiny file that is used by your Windows computer that contain instructions for the CPU to process in order for the PC to utilize the particular device that the file is associated with. Without precise drivers installed on the system the hardware is no good and will not operate properly. You should have the exact drivers that you need for the device actually installed on your personal computer so that the operating system may communicate properly with the particular hardware device.
All external devices should have drivers associated with them and needs to be installed in order for the hardware to be utilized. These devices can be a keyboard, hard disk drive, phone or a million other devices that can be connected to a Windows computer.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Aspire 7738G
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as each piece of hardware is very different from each other, all driver files must also be different, as well. Because of this, it could appear on the outset to be a very difficult task to search and locate the right Acer Aspire 7738G drivers. For example, all the different ASUS motherboard components all has to have a specific driver made just to make it work with a computer. That comes out to many, many driver files just for a specific brand of hardware devices.
Finding your Aspire 7738G driver that you need in order to make your device work with your computer is a tedious task at best. A few tips before you go looking.
- Brand of device (if it is a built-in device connected to the computer then you just need the brand of the computer)
- The model of the device you are searching for.
- The operating system that the device will be installed on. (on your Windows desktop, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". All relevant info will be displayed)
- You need to know if you have a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
It is vital to know the brand of the device as well as the model as well as the type of operating system that will contain the drivers. Once the info has been obtained and written down you are able to now begin locating Acer Aspire 7738G drivers for the device you need and get them downloaded and installed on your pc system.
A good company will have their drivers listed on their website for use on their customer computers. But, not all manufacturer's websites are all that easy to find and to navigate. Some brand's websites do not like to contemplate the normal user and the stress involved in installing Acer Aspire 7738G drivers. A lot of consumers have a hard time knowing exactly what they are looking for and attempting to navigate a poorly constructed website can be maddening , to say the least.
After you located and then download the real driver from online for your hardware device, you should install it. You may have to uncompress the file if it ends with a .zip or .rar. Once uncompressed you are able to install the driver. If that doesn't work you may need to install them manually.
Instructions for installing Acer Aspire 7738G drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.