- On the Windows desktop, Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- When the window opens up then left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the devices connected to your computer.
- Find anything with a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. Another box will open up.
- Click on the "Driver" tab near the top of the box.
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If asked to browse for the location of the driver, point the PC to look where you have downloaded your Acer Aspire 9800 driver.
- You may need to reboot the computer afterwards.
Acer Aspire 9800 Drivers
Feel free to download Acer Aspire 9800 drivers here to your Windows system so you can have your peripheral device act accordingly. A driver is just a small file that the operating system uses and that are comprised of code so that the CPU can use it in order to make use of the hardware that the driver file corresponds to. Sans correct driver files downloaded the piece of hardware is absolutely of no use whatsoever and will never work. You will have to have the correct actually installed on your Windows computer so you are able to operate the hardware device.
All external devices need proper drivers installed in order for them to be used. These devices can be a sound card, hdd, USB drive or tons of other devices that are able to be connected to a desktop or laptop computer system by way of directly plugging it in or by using a cable.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Aspire 9800
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
It is because each device is different from one another, there are a lot of different drivers, too. This is the reason why it may be hard to find a specific Acer Aspire 9800 driver that you are looking for. For instance, each Gigabyte motherboard hardware components needs its own specific driver to work right. That adds up to a great many driver files to wade through in order to find the right one only for that particular brand of hardware!
Being able to locate the proper Aspire 9800 driver may feel like a never-ending experience. Here are a couple of tips before you go looking.
- Device brand name (if it is a built-in device connected to the computer then find out the brand of computer and use that)
- Model of the device.
- The version of Windows. (for all types of Windows PCs, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then you should left-click on "Properties". An information panel about your PC should now be open)
- You will have to know if you have a 32-bit system or a 64-bit system. (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up from right-clicking on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
It is vital to know the manufacturer and model number of the device and Windows version that you will be installing the driver onto. After you have gathered the information you should look online for your specific Acer Aspire 9800 drivers and download them on your PC.
A lot of brands list drivers of their hardware products online for use on desktop and laptop computers. But, not all manufacturer's websites are optimized to show up in search results and navigate. Some brand's websites do not like to take the average consumer into account and how hard it is trying to manually install Acer Aspire 9800 drivers on a computer. Most people find it tough in figuring out the exact driver they should be looking for and attempting to navigate a poorly constructed website can be stressful.
Once you found then downloaded from a reputable site the driver from online for the device attached to your computer system, you should install it. After downloading you may need to uncompress the driver file if the file ends with .zip, .7z or .rar. After uncompression (if needed) you are able to install the driver. Unfortunately, if the driver fails to install properly you must install the Acer Aspire 9800 driver manually.
Instructions for installing Acer Aspire 9800 drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.