- On the Windows desktop, Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- When the window opens up then left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices connected to your computer.
- Double-click on any yellow exclamation points that you see. Another box will open up.
- Left-click on "Driver" tab.
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If asked to locate the driver on your hard drive, point the PC to look where you have downloaded your Acer Aspire E1-472 driver.
- Once complete, a Reboot might be necessary.
Acer Aspire E1-472 Drivers
Install and download Acer Aspire E1-472 drivers from the web here to your Windows system so that all of your hardware and peripheral devices will operate properly. Drivers are really just small text files used by the operating system that are composed of instructions for the processor to interpret and use in order to actually use the hardware that the driver file belongs to. Without drivers installed the device is unworkable and will never work. You should have drivers downloaded and actually installed on your Windows desktop or laptop computer so that the operating system may communicate properly with the particular hardware device.
All hardware have specific drivers that need to be installed in order for them to work correctly. These hardware devices can be a system BUS, disk drive, phone or any other device that can be connected to a computer system by way of physically plugging it in.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Aspire E1-472
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because even though each device from the same company is different from one another, there are a lot of different drivers, too. Because of this that is may seem to be a monumental achievement to find a specific Acer Aspire E1-472 driver that you are looking for. For instance, all the different ASUS motherboard components all needs its own individual driver in order to work. That comes out to so very many driver files only for a specific brand of devices.
Finding and downloading the proper driver is a tedious task at best. A few tips in order to make quick work of finding the driver you need.
- The device maker (if it's built into the computer then use the computer brand)
- Next you will want to know the model of the device in question in order to download the correct driver.
- The exact type of Windows that is on your computer. (for all types of Windows PCs, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then you should left-click on "Properties". An information panel about your PC should now be open)
- Is your operating system 32-bit or 64-bit? (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up from right-clicking on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If 64-bit is not stated then assume 32-bit.)
Most hardware and device manufacturers list drivers of their hardware products online for use on consumer computers. A few, but not all device maker's sites are really that easy to find and navigate with any sense of direction. Some companies do not take the time to contemplate the average computer user and how hard it is attempting to manually install Acer Aspire E1-472 device drivers on a Windows operating system. Most people have a tough time figuring out the exact driver they should be looking for and attempting to navigate through the gauntlet of poorly coded websites can be extremely maddening.
After you located and downloaded the proper driver for the device attached to your computer system, you can then install the device onto your Windows system. You might need to uncompress the driver if the file ends with .zip, .7z or .rar. After you have uncompressed the file you may then have to run the program and that will install the driver. In some instances when the device driver fails to install you must install the Acer Aspire E1-472 driver manually.
Here is how to install Acer Aspire E1-472 drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.