- Go ahead and Right-click on "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- When the window opens up then left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see every device that is attached to your PC.
- Double-click on any yellow exclamation points that you see. Another box should pop up.
- Left-click on the tab labeled "Driver".
- Left-click on "Update Driver" and follow the prompts as needed.
- If the location of the driver is needed, show them the place where you downloaded the Acer Aspire T660 drivers.
- Once finished, reboot the computer.
Acer Aspire T660 Drivers
Find and download Acer Aspire T660 drivers to your Windows computer system so that all of your hardware will act accordingly. A driver is just a tiny file that offers some code so that the CPU can use it in order to actually operate the device that the file corresponds to. Without these small driver files the device is inoperable and will not actually communicate with the CPU or motherboard. You would have to have the correct driver files correctly installed on your Windows desktop or laptop computer so that you are able to operate the device.
Almost all devices have specific drivers that need to be installed in order for the hardware to be utilized. These devices can be a system BUS, disk drive, cell phone or anything that can be connected to a computer by way of physically plugging it in.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Aspire T660
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
It is because every piece of hardware is different from each other, there are a lot of different drivers, as well. Because of this that is may seem to be a monumental achievement to come across the correct driver. For example, each and every nVidia video card needs its own individual driver in order to work. So if you do the math you will see that there are so very many driver files to wade through in order to find the right one simply for a particular manufacturer of hardware devices.
Downloading the specific Aspire T660 driver that you need may feel impossible, but you are not alone. Browse these tips before you head out searching for your particular Aspire T660 driver.
- Who made it? (if it is physically connected to the PC then just use the brand of the PC)
- You then should find out the model number.
- Version of Windows that you are running. (in Windows, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then be sure to left-click on "Properties". Everything you need to know will be in the box that pops up)
- Is your OS 64 or 32 bit? (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
You need to figure out the correct make and model number and the correct version of Windows that the device is attached to. After you have the correct information about the piece of hardware that you want to install, you may begin to search for drivers so you can install them onto your Windows operating system.
Recent versions of MS Windows (MS Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10) will do most of work for you and is capable of installing the proper drivers onto the system for the user whenever it detects any new hardware or device attached to the computer. There may be an occasion or two in that one would have to actually hunt for a Aspire T660 driver for its hardware that was not able to be installed automatically. Which is the likely reason why you came here!
Almost all device manufacturers offer free downloads of their drivers for use by the public. Not all manufacturer's websites are quite that easy to locate and browse through. Some manufacturers website architects refuse to think about the average consumer and how hard it can be trying to install Acer Aspire T660 drivers on a laptop or desktop computer. Most customers have a difficult time knowing what they are looking for, and trying to navigate a poorly designed website can be irritating , to say the least.
Be very careful about downloading Aspire T660 drivers and files from 3rd party websites. Try to stick to the device manufacturer's website if you can. Viruses and other malware can be attached to drivers and other common files. Downloading and trying to install a Aspire T660 driver onto a Windows computer can be disastrous if it turns out to be a virus. Even the best anti-virus can kill ALL viruses on the Internet. This is why you should always download drivers from the manufacturer's website. Their websites are safer than anyone else's.AcerAspire T660 Replacement
After you searched, found and then obtained the correct driver for the hardware you are looking to install, you should then install it. After getting it downloaded, you might have to uncompress the file if the extension is either .zip or .7z. Once the file is uncompressed you should now be able to run the program and install the device driver. If, for some reason, the driver does not get installed you may have to install the Acer Aspire T660 driver manually.
Instructions for installing Acer Aspire T660 drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.