- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the devices that are installed onto Windows.
- Double-click on any yellow exclamation points that you see. Another box should pop up.
- Look for a "Driver" tab and click on it.
- Click on the button labeled "Update Driver".
- If you are asked to locate the driver on your computer, tell the computer that the Acer Aspire T690 driver is located in your downloads folder.
- Restart the computer after you have finished installing the Acer Aspire T690 driver.
Acer Aspire T690 Drivers
All Acer Aspire T690 drivers available to download directly to your hard drive in order to update or install missing drivers and have your device operate better. Drivers are small files handled by a Windows operating system that include instructions so that the processor can process it so that the PC can utilize the hardware that the file relates to. Without the correct drivers the device is unworkable and can not be operated. You should have the correct drivers installed on your PC in order to utilize the device.
All devices connected to your computer have specific drivers that need to be installed in order for the hardware to be utilized. These devices can be a system BUS, disk drive, USB drive or thousands of other hardware devices that are able to be connected to a computer by way of physically plugging it in.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Aspire T690
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because each device is different, every single driver file must be different, as well. Because of this it can be challenging to come across the correct driver. For example, each and every single Sony camera needs a specific driver. That comes out to many, many driver files only for that particular brand of hardware!
Finding the exact Aspire T690 driver can be an excruciating experience, at best. Here are a few things you need to know as you embark on your driver searching journey into the dark world of random Internet sites and portals.
- Brand of hardware (if it is actually on the motherboard then find out the brand of computer and use that)
- Model number of the device for which you are searching for.
- The operating system that the device will be installed on. (click on Windows "Start" menu, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-click on "Properties". Your operating system version and type should be visible via the box that opened up on your desktop)
- 32 or 64? (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
When searching for drivers, one must be sure of the brand of the device as well as the model and Windows version that the drivers will be installed on. After you have the correct information you are able to now begin locating Acer Aspire T690 drivers for the device you need and install them onto your system.
Newer versions of Windows (7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) can easily find and download drivers for you and will try to install all necessary device driver file on its own. You may see an instance in that a user may need to manually track down the Aspire T690 driver for a hardware device that is attached to the computer that Windows failed to install automatically.
Pretty much all device manufacturers have a listing of driver downloads available to the public so you can download them freely. But, not all brands sites are available all the time and to navigate. Some manufacturers do not take the time to think of the type of people who will use the site and the high blood pressure that arises stemming from installing Acer Aspire T690 drivers. Most people find it tough in figuring out what they are looking for and struggling to navigate a poorly constructed website can be very aggravating , to say the least.
You can never be too careful when downloading Aspire T690 drivers and other files from a site that does not end in a dot com. It would be best to stick with the device maker's site if it is possible. Viruses and other malware can be disguised as a lot of different unsuspected files. Downloading and trying to install a Aspire T690 driver onto a Windows computer is the worst thing you can do if the file turns out to be corrupt. There is no antivirus program that can kill ALL viruses on the Internet. This is why it is best to go directly to the manufacturer's website. The device manufacturer's website is much more safer to download from than other's.
After you searched, found and then proceeded the actual driver for your hardware or peripheral device, you can locate the file on your hard drive and install it onto your computer system. You may need to uncompress the file after downloading if the file extension is either .zip or .rar. After you have uncompressed the file you should install the driver. If that doesn't work it may be that you will need to install your Acer Aspire T690 driver by hand.
How to install a Acer Aspire T690 driver manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.