- Go ahead and Right-click on "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- When the window opens up then left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the hardware devices that are connected to your computer system.
- Double-click on the yellow exclamation point. Another box should pop up.
- Left-click on the tab labeled "Driver".
- Click on the button labeled "Update Driver".
- If asked to browse for the location of the driver, show them the place where you downloaded the Acer Aspire V3-772G drivers.
- You may need to reboot the computer afterwards.
Acer Aspire V3-772G Drivers
Howto download Acer Aspire V3-772G drivers to a folder on your PC so you may update older or missing device drivers and make your device perform at its peak. Drivers are just simple files used by the operating system that are made entirely of computer code for the CPU to compute so that you can use the device that the driver file corresponds to. If you do not have the proper drivers there is no way for the CPU to communicate with the device. The device is useless and will never work. You have to have the correct drivers properly installed on your Windows computer so that you can use the device within your operating system environment.
Almost all devices connected to your computer need to have the proper drivers installed within the operating system in order for them to work correctly. These hardware devices can be a system BUS, disk drive, camera or whatever else can be connected to a computer by way of plugging in a cable or simply directly plugging it in to the motherboard.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Aspire V3-772G
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as each device is specifically different from one another, each individual driver must be different, as well. This is the reason why it may be hard to come across the correct driver. For example, each cell phone by Apple needs their own driver. That adds up to thousands and thousands of drivers simply for a specific brand of hardware devices.
Finding the right driver may be surprisingly hard to do. A few tips as you descend into the realm of driver downloads.
- The manufacturer, or brand, of the device for which you are looking for drivers. (if it is built-in to the motherboard determine the brand of the PC and use that)
- You have the brand now you need the model.
- You operating system type. (in Windows, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then be sure to left-click on "Properties". Your operating system version and type should be visible via the box that opened up on your desktop)
- You will have to know if you have a 32-bit system or a 64-bit system. (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If is does not state 64-bit then go ahead and assume 32-bit.)
Be sure you find out brand as well as model number of the device as well as the version of Windows of the computer. After you have gathered the information about the hardware, you may begin to search for drivers and download them onto your desktop or laptop computer.
It is a safe bet that most manufacturers of hardware devices have a listing of driver downloads available to the public for use on desktop and laptop computers. Most, but not all branded sites are clearly marked or really easy to find and use at all. A few companies do not take time to think about the people that use the website and how hard it can be attempting to install Acer Aspire V3-772G drivers on a PC. Most normal PC users have a very hard time figuring out what they are looking for and trying to navigate through a poorly designed site can be strenuous , to say the least.
Be extremely careful when downloading Aspire V3-772G drivers and other files from random unknown websites. In order to lower your risk for malware, it would be best to only download drivers from the manufacturer's website to be on the safe side. Malware can be attached to thousands of different types of files. Getting and then installing a file that you think is a Aspire V3-772G driver can be catastrophic if the driver file ends up being a virus. There is no antivirus program that can kill ALL viruses on the Internet. This is why you should always download drivers from the manufacturer's own database on their website. Their websites are safer to download from than other's.
After you located then downloaded from a reputable site the driver for the hardware you are looking to install, you should install it. After you have downloaded the file you may have to uncompress it if the extension is either .zip or .7z. Once the file is uncompressed you should run the program to install the driver. Unfortunately, in some instances it may be that you will need to install your Acer Aspire V3-772G driver by hand.
The old-school way to install Acer Aspire V3-772G drivers onto your system:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.