- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- Once the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices connected to your computer.
- Find a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. Another box should pop up.
- Left-click on "Driver" tab.
- Left-click on "Update Driver" and follow the prompts as needed.
- If you need to locate the driver on your computer, point it to the Acer Aspire V5-473G driver files you just downloaded.
- You may need to reboot the computer afterwards.
Acer Aspire V5-473G Drivers
This is the place to download Acer Aspire V5-473G drivers to your PC so you can install your device and make it act proper. Hardware drivers are just files that includes important instructions so that the CPU can use it so that the PC can utilize the hardware that the small driver file actually pertains to. Without drivers installed the hardware is useless and will not work properly. You have to have the correct drivers actually installed on your computer so that you can use the device within your operating system environment.
Pretty much all hardware devices connected to your computer in one way or another need to have drivers downloaded to the computer and then installed onto the operating system in order for them to work correctly. These particular devices can be a printer, hard drive, smart phone or other external or internal devices that you can connect to your PC by way of directly plugging it in or by using a cable.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Aspire V5-473G
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as every piece of hardware is different, each driver must be different, as well. Because of this it could be difficult to locate a Acer Aspire V5-473G driver for a particular device. For example, every cell phone made by Samsung needs its own specific driver to work right. As you can see, it can be painstakingly difficult, at times, to find driver files needed to navigate through just for a specific brand of devices.
Finding the exact Aspire V5-473G driver can be a chore sometimes. Take a look at the following list of driver-hunting tips in order to make quick work of finding the driver you need.
- The manufacturer, or brand, of the device for which you are looking for drivers. (if it's built into the computer then use the computer brand)
- You need to know the model number of the device.
- The version of Windows on your PC. (for Windows computers, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". Everything you need to know will be in the box that pops up)
- You will have to know if you have a 32-bit system or a 64-bit system. (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If 64-bit is not stated then assume 32-bit.)
Be sure you find out brand as well as model number of the device as well as the type of Windows OS that you will be installing it on. Once you have all of your information about the hardware, you may begin to search for drivers and install them onto your Windows operating system.
A nice benefit to having one of the later versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems is that (7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) will attempt to do most of the difficult work for the user of the system and will install driver automatically. An occasion or two might come up in which you need to find on the Internet a driver that Windows was not able to install on its own. And that is why you have arrived at this page!
It is a safe bet that most manufacturers of hardware devices offer free downloads of their drivers for use on desktop and laptop computers. A few, but not all device maker's sites are easy to locate and may be hard to navigate. Some companies do not take the time to think about the people that use the website and the difficulty in trying to install device drivers for a Acer Aspire V5-473G. Most people have a tough time knowing what they are looking for, and attempting to navigate through the gauntlet of poorly coded websites can be psychotic , to say the least.
Be careful downloading Aspire V5-473G drivers and software from unknown websites. It would be best to stick with the device maker's site if it is possible. Spyware and viruses can make their way into innocent looking driver files. Installing a Aspire V5-473G driver is the worst thing you can do if the downloaded file turns out to be a virus. Even the greatest anti-virus software can kill ALL viruses on the Internet. This is why it is best to go directly to the device maker's website. The manufacturer's sites are more trusted and more reliable than anyone else's.
After you located then downloaded from a reputable site the driver for your hardware or peripheral device, you can then install the device onto your Windows system. While on your system the driver file if it ends with a .zip or .rar. Once the file is uncompressed you may then have to run the program and that will install the driver. If you are unable to install the driver for any reason you may have to install the Acer Aspire V5-473G driver manually.
The old-school way to install Acer Aspire V5-473G drivers onto your system:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.