- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see every device that are currently connected to your computer.
- Double-click on any yellow exclamation points that you see. A new box will pop up.
- Look for a "Driver" tab and click on it.
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If the location of the driver is needed, tell the computer that the Acer Travelmate 2490 driver is located in your downloads folder.
- Restart the PC.
Acer Travelmate 2490 Drivers
Windows compatible Acer Travelmate 2490 drivers to your PC system so you are able to install a hardware device or peripheral and have it perform like it was new. A driver is a tiny file that is used by your Windows computer that include instructions for the processor to use so that the PC can utilize the hardware that the file corresponds to. Sans proper driver files installed the device is unworkable and will not work as it should. You need the proper driver files downloaded and properly installed on your Windows operating system so you are able to utilize the device.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Travelmate 2490
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as all devices are different from one another, every driver must be different, as well. This is the biggest reason why it is a mammoth task to locate your Acer Travelmate 2490 drivers. For example, every component on every single MSI motherboard needs a specific device driver in order to work properly within the system. That comes out to many, many driver files to wade through in order to find the right one only for a particular manufacturer of hardware devices.
Finding your Travelmate 2490 driver that you need in order to make your device work with your computer can be an excruciating experience, at best. Here are a few things you need to know to help make your device driver-hunting experience a little less scary and much more productive.
- The name of the company that made the device (if it is actually on the motherboard then you just need to determine the brand of the computer)
- Model number of the device for which you are searching for.
- Version of Windows that you are running. (for Windows type computers right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-click on "Properties". All relevant info will be displayed)
- You will need to figure out if you have a 64-bit operating system or a 32-bit system installed on your PC. (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
In an effort to make driver-hunting much easier it is imperative to know for sure the model and brand of the piece of hardware as well as the type of Windows OS to which the device is going to be installed on. After you have gathered the information about the hardware device, you should now start your search for Acer Travelmate 2490 drivers so that you can download and then install them correctly on your PC.
Recent versions of MS Windows (MS Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10) makes quick work of most of the difficult parts for you and can install the drivers itself. Windows is not perfect, so there may be a time in which finding and downloading is necessary for a Travelmate 2490 driver for some device that could not be installed automatically. Which is probably the reason why you are here!
A good portion of brand name devices and hardware have their drivers listed on their website for use on computers that are attached to their product. Quite a few, but not all manufacturer's websites are quite easy to find and browse through. Some manufacturers do not take the time to take the average user into consideration and the difficulty involved in trying to install Acer Travelmate 2490 drivers on a laptop or desktop computer. A lot of human being have a tough time knowing exactly what they are looking for and struggling to navigate a poorly designed website can be very aggravating , to say the least.
Be careful downloading Travelmate 2490 drivers and driver files from unknown websites. Try to stick to the device manufacturer's website if you can. Spyware and viruses can be ruthlessly disguised as drivers and other common files. Installing a Travelmate 2490 driver may be the end of your Windows installation if the downloaded file turns out to be a virus. The very best anti-virus software can kill ALL viruses on the Internet. This is why you should always download drivers from the device maker's website. The website of the device's manufacturer is going to be safer and much more reliable when downloading driver than other websites.
After you searched, found then downloaded the real driver for the hardware you are looking to install, you should be able to then install the driver. You may need to uncompress the file after downloading if the file extension is either .zip or .rar. Once uncompressed you should install the driver. If, for some reason, the driver does not get installed you may need to install them manually.
The best way to install Acer Travelmate 2490 drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.