- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see a list of all the hardware devices that are connected to your computer system.
- Double-click on the yellow exclamation point. A new box will pop up.
- Look for a "Driver" tab and click on it.
- Click on the "Update Driver" button.
- If asked to locate the driver on your hard drive, tell the computer that the Acer Travelmate 380 driver is located in your downloads folder.
- You may need to reboot the computer afterwards.
Acer Travelmate 380 Drivers
Directions in order to download Acer Travelmate 380 drivers to a place where you know where it is in order to update or install missing drivers and have your device improve its efficiency. A driver is a text file that is used by Windows that make up instructions so that the CPU can interpret it so that one may operate the hardware device that the driver file pertains to. If you do not download the appropriate driver files and install them correctly onto the operating system the hardware is useless and will not work as it should. You will need the correct driver files correctly installed on your hard drive in order to operate the device within the operating system of your computer.
Any device attached to the computer system have drivers that need to be installed in order for them to work. These devices can be a printer, disk drive, memory card or tons of other devices that are able to be connected to a desktop or laptop computer system by way of using a USB cable or some other cabling.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Travelmate 380
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as each device is different, there are a great many different driver files, as well. It is because of this that it may be difficult to locate your Acer Travelmate 380 drivers. For example, every USB drive made by Corsaire must have a specific driver associated with it for it to function. That adds up to thousands and thousands of drivers available only for that particular brand of hardware!
Searching for the correct Travelmate 380 driver can be an excruciating experience, at best. Take a look at the following list of driver-hunting tips before you embark on your journey to the other side.
- The manufacturer, or brand, of the device for which you are looking for drivers. (if it is actually on the motherboard then locate the brand of PC and use that)
- You have the brand now you need the model.
- Your operating system on your computer. (for Windows type computers right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-click on "Properties". )
- You will have to know if you have a 32-bit system or a 64-bit system. (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". )
Many device manufacturers have device drivers able to be downloaded from their company website or server for use on desktop and laptop computers. Not all hardware brand websites are really that easy to hunt down online and search for. Some manufacturers do not take the time to think about the people that use the website and the difficulty involved in installing Acer Travelmate 380 drivers manually. Most people find it hard in figuring out which driver they should be hunting for and struggling to find their way through a poorly constructed website can be strenuous , to say the least.
Be careful downloading Travelmate 380 drivers and other files from a site that does not end in a dot com. It would be best to stick with the device manufacturer's website if all possible. Viruses and other malware can be disguised as thousands of different types of files. Installing a file that you think is a Travelmate 380 driver may be the end of your Windows installation if the file turns out to be corrupt. There is no antivirus program that can not stop ALL viruses. This is why we send you directly to the manufacturer's website. The device manufacturer's website is much more safer to download from than other's.
After you located then downloaded from a reputable site the elusive driver for the device you are wanting to use, you should be able to then install the driver. After you have downloaded the file you may have to uncompress it if the file extension is either .zip or .rar. Once the file is uncompressed you should install the driver. If you are unable to run the program you must do it manually.
The best way to install Acer Travelmate 380 drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.