- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see every device that are connected to your computer system.
- Double-click on the yellow exclamation point. A new box will pop up.
- Left-click on "Driver" tab.
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If asked to locate the driver on your hard drive, tell the computer that the Acer Travelmate 5344 driver is located in your downloads folder.
- After you have finished, a reboot is most likely next.
Acer Travelmate 5344 Drivers
Find and download Acer Travelmate 5344 drivers to your PC system so that you may install an external hardware device, make it work and perform like it was new. Drivers simply are just text files that contain necessary instructions so that the PC can interpret it and understand it in order to make use of the hardware that the driver file pertains to. Without the right driver files the hardware is no good and will never work right. You need these files correctly installed on your Windows desktop or laptop computer so that the operating system may communicate properly with the particular hardware device.
Pretty much all hardware devices connected to your computer in one way or another have driver files that should be installed in order for the hardware to be utilized. These particular devices can be a keyboard, hdd, smart phone or other external or internal devices that you can connect to your PC by way of plugging in a cable or simply directly plugging it in to the motherboard.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Travelmate 5344
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as each device is different, every driver must be different, as well. Because of this that is may seem to be a monumental achievement to locate your Acer Travelmate 5344 drivers. For example, all the different Sony Xperia phones has to have distinct drivers installed in the PC. So if you do the math you will see that there are so very many drivers available only for a particular manufacturer of hardware devices.
Finding your Travelmate 5344 driver that you need in order to make your device work with your computer may be a long and tedious experience. No one should attempt this without some sort of help from a friend or loved one. Here is what you need to know before you embark on your journey to the other side.
- Brand of device (if it is embedded into the motherboard then just use the brand of the PC)
- Now you should locate the model number in order to download the specific driver that is needed.
- Your operating system on your computer. (for Windows type computers right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-click on "Properties". All relevant info will be displayed)
- You need to know if you have a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". )
Be sure you know the manufacturer and model as well as which version of Windows you are running to which the device is going to be installed on. Once you have all of your information about the device, it is now possible to start finding the proper Acer Travelmate 5344 drivers for the device you are looking to attach to your computer and download them onto your Windows operating system.
Some versions of Windows (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10) will do most of work for you and will automatically install drivers. You may see an instance in which searching is needed for a Travelmate 5344 driver for a certain device or piece hardware because Windows was not able to fully install it for one reason or another. Which is the likely reason why you came here!
Most hardware and device manufacturers have their drivers listed on their website for use on their customer computers. Not all hardware brand websites are quite easy to find and search for. It seems as if though some brand's websites architects are simply unable or unwilling to contemplate the normal user and the difficulty involved in installing Acer Travelmate 5344 drivers manually. Most customers have a difficult time knowing exactly what they are looking for and struggling to find their way through a poorly constructed website can be very irksome , to say the least.
After you searched, found and then download the proper driver for the hardware you are looking to install, you should be able to then install the driver. After having it downloaded to your hard drive, the file may need to be uncompressed if the file extension is either .zip or .rar. Once uncompressed you should now be able to run the program and install the device driver. If you are unable to run the program you may need to install them manually.
Here is how to install Acer Travelmate 5344 drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.