- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- When the window opens up then left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices that are currently connected to your computer.
- Double-click on anything with a yellow exclamation point. Another box should pop up.
- Left-click on the tab labeled "Driver".
- Click on the button labeled "Update Driver".
- If you need to locate the driver on your computer, show them the place where you downloaded the Acer Travelmate 5360G drivers.
- Restart the PC.
Acer Travelmate 5360G Drivers
Update and download Acer Travelmate 5360G drivers to a folder on your PC in order to update or install missing drivers and have your device perform properly. Device drivers are basically just small text files that are made entirely of computer code so that the processor can process it so that you can use the device that the file actually refers to. Sans accurate driver files installed the device is absolutely useless and will never work. You need these driver files actually installed on your hard drive of your computer so that you are able to use the hardware device.
Almost all devices have drivers that have to be downloaded and installed onto the operating system in order for the hardware to be utilized. These particular devices can be a printer, hard disk drive, smart phone or any other device that can be connected to a computer system by way of physically plugging it in.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Travelmate 5360G
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as every piece of hardware is different, each individual driver must be different, as well. For reason aforementioned, it may be very hard to come across the correct driver. For example, all the different ASUS motherboard components all must have its very own set of drivers. You can see why it can be quite difficult to find driver files needed to navigate through simply for a specific brand of devices.
Finding the exact Travelmate 5360G driver may be surprisingly hard to do. Here is a list of helpful hints as you are searching for drivers.
- The name of the company that made the device (if it is built-in to the motherboard then use the computer brand)
- Next, the model number.
- The version of Windows on your PC. (in Windows, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then be sure to left-click on "Properties". Your operating system version and type should be visible via the box that opened up on your desktop)
- You will need to figure out if you have a 64-bit operating system or a 32-bit system installed on your PC. (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If 64-bit is not stated then assume 32-bit.)
Most brands have a listing of driver downloads available to the public for use on computers that are attached to their product. Not all brands websites are available all the time and may be hard to navigate. A few companies do not take time to take the average user into consideration and how hard it can be trying to install device drivers for a Acer Travelmate 5360G. Most people have a tough time figuring out what they are looking for and trying to navigate through the gauntlet of poorly coded websites can be somewhat trying , to say the least.
You can never be too careful when downloading Travelmate 5360G drivers and files from a site that does not end in a dot com. Try to stick to the manufacturer's website if all possible. Viruses and other malware can be attached to a lot of different unsuspected files. Installing a file that you think is a Travelmate 5360G driver may be the end of your Windows installation if the file turns out to be corrupt. Even the best anti-virus can not stop ALL viruses. This is why we send you directly to the manufacturer's website. The hardware maker's site is more trustworthy than anyone else's.AcerTravelmate 5360G Replacement
After you located then downloaded the right driver for your hardware or peripheral device, you can then install the device onto your Windows system. After getting from online you might have to uncompress the file if the extension is either .zip or .7z. Once uncompressed you should run the program to install the driver. If you are unable to install the driver for any reason it may be that you will need to install your Acer Travelmate 5360G driver by hand.
Here are the instructions for installing a Acer Travelmate 5360G driver by hand:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.