- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the hardware devices connected to your computer.
- Double-click on any yellow exclamation points that you see. A new window should open up.
- Find and click on the tab called "Driver".
- Then click on "Update Driver" and follow the prompts.
- If asked to locate the driver on your hard drive, point the PC to look where you have downloaded your Acer Travelmate 5530 driver.
- After you have finished, a reboot is most likely next.
Acer Travelmate 5530 Drivers
Windows compatible Acer Travelmate 5530 drivers directly to your computer system so that you can make your device act smoother. Drivers are just tiny little files that are composed of instructions for the processor to interpret and use in order for the computer to make use of the hardware that the driver file belongs to. Without the correct driver files downloaded and installed onto the computer the device is inoperable and can not effectively communicate with any part of the operating system or other hardware devices. You will need these files correctly installed on your personal computer so the hardware is usable.
Any hardware device attached to your PC has to have the right drivers installed in Windows in order for the devices to be used. These devices can be a printer, floppy drive, phone or a million other devices that can be connected to a Windows computer by way of directly plugging it in or by using a cable.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Travelmate 5530
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as that all hardware devices are different from one another, all driver files must also be different, too. Because of this, it could appear on the outset to be a very difficult task to locate your Acer Travelmate 5530 drivers. For instance, each BioStar motherboard component has to have a specific driver made just to make it work with a computer. That comes out to so very many driver files only for a specific brand of hardware devices.
Locating the proper Travelmate 5530 driver can be an excruciating experience, at best. Read the following list of items you should know in order to make quick work of finding the driver you need.
- The brand of the device (if it is already attached to the motherboard of the computer system determine the brand of the PC and use that)
- Next you will want to know the model of the device in question in order to download the correct driver.
- The exact type of Windows that is on your computer. (look in Windows start menu right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then you should left-click on "Properties". All of the important information will be located in the window that pops up)
- You need to know if you have a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up when you right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". If 64-bit is not stated then assume 32-bit.)
If you do not want to be searching for hours for a driver, then you MUST know the correct make and model number as well as the version of Windows that will contain the drivers. After you have gathered the information about the model and maker of the device in question you may begin to search for drivers so that you can download and then install them correctly on your computer.
It is a safe bet that most manufacturers of hardware devices offer downloads of their device drivers for use on their customer computers. A few, but not all device maker's sites are that easy to locate and navigate with any sense of direction. A few brands website webmasters are unable to think of Joe Consumer and the difficult task of attempting to manually install Acer Travelmate 5530 device drivers on a Windows operating system. Most normal PC users have a very hard time understanding what they are searching for and attempting to navigate through the gauntlet of poorly coded websites can be extremely maddening.
Be mindful if you are downloading Travelmate 5530 drivers and files from non-manufacturer websites. Try to stay only with the device maker's site to be on the safe side. Malware can make their way into thousands of different types of files. Getting and then installing a file that you think is a Travelmate 5530 driver can be the biggest mistake of your life if the driver file ends up being a virus. Even the best anti-virus can remove every single virus on the Internet. This is the main reason why we send you directly to the maker's website. Their websites are safer and therefore, better to download your drivers from.
Once you have located and then download the driver for your device, you can then install the device onto your Windows system. You might need to uncompress the driver if the file ends with .zip, .7z or .rar. After you do that you are now able to go ahead and install the driver onto your Windows system. In some instances when the device driver fails to install you might have to go ahead and install the Acer Travelmate 5530 driver manually.
The old-school way to install Acer Travelmate 5530 drivers onto your system:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.