- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- When the window opens up then left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the devices that are connected to your computer system.
- Find anything with a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. A new box will pop up.
- Left-click on the tab labeled "Driver".
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If asked to browse for the location of the driver, show them the place where you downloaded the Acer Travelmate 6495 drivers.
- After you have finished, a reboot is most likely next.
Acer Travelmate 6495 Drivers
Windows compatible Acer Travelmate 6495 drivers to a folder on your computer system so you can have your peripheral device run smoother. A driver is only a text file that is read by your operating system that offers some code so that the CPU can interpret it so that you can use the device that the driver file corresponds to. If you do not download and properly install the right drivers onto the operating system then the piece of hardware is absolutely of no use whatsoever and cannot be used. You should have the correct drivers properly installed on your Windows operating system so that the operating system may communicate properly with the particular hardware device.
Any device attached to the computer system should have drivers associated with them and needs to be installed in order for the devices to be used. These hardware devices can be a graphics card, floppy drive, memory card or any other device that can be connected to a computer system by way of using a USB cable or some other cabling.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Travelmate 6495
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as every single device, even from the same company, is different from each other, all drivers are different, as well. This is the biggest reason why it is a mammoth task to find a Acer Travelmate 6495 driver for a specific device. For example, each BioStar motherboard component needs its own specific driver to work right. That adds up to thousands and thousands of drivers simply for that particular brand of hardware!
Finding your Travelmate 6495 driver that you need in order to make your device work with your computer may be surprisingly hard to do. Browse the following helpful tips as you descend into the realm of driver downloads.
- Brand of device (if it is built-in to the motherboard then find out the brand of computer and use that)
- Now you need the model number.
- You operating system type. (check out your Windows start menu in the lower left side of the desktop, open it and right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then be sure to left-click on "Properties". All relevant info will be displayed)
- You need to know if you have a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If is does not state 64-bit then go ahead and assume 32-bit.)
In order to find the correct driver you really, really need to know the brand and model of the device as well as the Windows OS version for which the hardware device is attached. Once you have all of your information about the specific device you are trying to connect to your computer you can begin to look for Acer Travelmate 6495 drivers and get them downloaded and installed onto your system.
Pretty much all device manufacturers have their drivers listed on their website for use on their customer computers. Most, but not all branded sites are all that easy to find and use at all. A few companies do not take time to contemplate the normal user and how little he or she knows about the world of computers, especially when attempting to install Acer Travelmate 6495 drivers on a PC. Most people find it tough in knowing exactly what they are looking for and trying to navigate through a poorly designed site can be extremely annoying , to say the least.
Be mindful if you are downloading Travelmate 6495 drivers and files from suspicious looking sites. It would be best to stick with the hardware manufacturer's site to be safe. Viruses and other malware can be attached to just about any type of file found on the Internet. Going to a bad website and installing the wrong file can be a big mistake if you ended up installing a virus. There is no antivirus program that can prevent ALL viruses. Because of the possibility of a virus download, we send you directly to the device manufacturer's. The manufacturer's sites are more trusted for you and your computer than other random websites offering similar files.
After you located and then download the actual driver for your hardware device, you should install it. After obtaining it from the web you may need to uncompress the driver file if the extension is either .zip or .7z. Once uncompressed you should run the program to install the driver. Unfortunately, in some instances you may need to install them manually.
How to install a Acer Travelmate 6495 driver manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.