- Go ahead and Right-click on "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see a list of all the hardware devices that is attached to your PC.
- Find anything with a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. Another box should pop up.
- Left-click on "Driver" tab.
- Left-click on "Update Driver" and follow the prompts as needed.
- If asked to browse for the location of the driver, tell the computer that the Acer Travelmate 8472T driver is located in your downloads folder.
- After you have finished, a reboot is most likely next.
Acer Travelmate 8472T Drivers
Here you can download Acer Travelmate 8472T drivers right right to your computer in order to update or install missing drivers and have your device operate like it should. A driver is a tiny file that is used by your Windows computer that includes important instructions for the PC to use so that you can operate the actual device that the tiny driver file relates to. If you do not install the correct drivers the piece of hardware is absolutely of no use whatsoever and will not operate as it should, or even at all. You have to have the correct drivers properly installed on your Windows desktop or laptop computer so that the CPU can communicate with the hardware.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Travelmate 8472T
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as each device is specifically different from one another, different driver files must be installed, as well. This is why it can be difficult to come across the correct driver. For example, all the many different Motorola cell phone models has to have distinct drivers installed in the PC. That adds up to a great many drivers only for that brand of hardware!
Downloading the specific Travelmate 8472T driver that you need may be a long and tedious experience. No one should attempt this without some sort of help from a friend or loved one. Browse these tips in order to make finding Travelmate 8472T drivers much easier and safer!
- Brand of device (if it is embedded into the motherboard then you need to know the brand of the computer)
- Model of the device.
- You operating system type. (click on Windows "Start" menu, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-click on "Properties". Everything you need to know will be in the box that pops up)
- You need to know if you have a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If is does not state 64-bit then go ahead and assume 32-bit.)
Be sure you find out manufacturer and model number of the device as well as the Windows OS version that the drivers will be installed on. Once you have accurate info about the hardware, you should look online for your specific Acer Travelmate 8472T drivers so you can install them onto Windows.
Most newer versions of Windows (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10) can easily find and download drivers for you and install the drivers automatically. Sometimes a driver can not be installed automatically, so in which searching is needed for some software or a driver that was not able to be installed automatically.
It is a safe bet that most manufacturers of hardware devices offer free downloads of their drivers for use on their customer computers. Some, but not all manufacturer websites are quite that easy to locate and use at all. It seems as if though some brand's websites architects are simply unable or unwilling to contemplate the normal user and the high blood pressure that arises stemming from attempting to install Acer Travelmate 8472T drivers on a PC. Some consumers have a very hard time knowing what they are looking for, and struggling to navigate through a poorly designed site can be stressful , to say the least.
Be careful downloading Travelmate 8472T drivers and driver files from a site that does not end in a dot com. It would be best to stick with the device manufacturer's website. Spyware and viruses can be downloaded through thousands of different types of files. Installing a Travelmate 8472T driver onto Windows is a mistake if the downloaded file turns out to be a virus. Even the greatest anti-virus software can prevent ALL viruses. This is why this site sends you to the database on the device maker's website. The device maker's website is more trustworthy and better than other sites.AcerTravelmate 8472T Replacement
After you searched, found and then download the driver for the hardware you are looking to install, you can locate the file on your hard drive and install it onto your computer system. After downloading you may need to uncompress the driver file if the file extension is either .zip or .rar. Once uncompressed you should now be able to run the program and install the device driver. Unfortunately, in some instances you may have to install the Acer Travelmate 8472T driver manually.
The old-school way to install Acer Travelmate 8472T drivers onto your system:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.