- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- Once the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see every device that are currently connected to your computer.
- Find a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. Another box should pop up.
- Click on the "Driver" tab near the top of the box.
- Click on the button labeled "Update Driver".
- If asked to locate the driver on your hard drive, point it to the Acer Travelmate 8473G driver files you just downloaded.
- Once finished, reboot the computer.
Acer Travelmate 8473G Drivers
Directions in order to download Acer Travelmate 8473G drivers to your hard drive on your computer so that you can make your hardware device perform properly. A driver is only a text file that is read by your operating system that includes important instructions for the CPU to process in order to actually operate the device that the driver file corresponds to. If you do not have the correct drivers installed onto the operating system then the hardware is pointless and can not be communicated with. You will have to have the right drivers properly installed on your hard drive so that you are able to operate the device.
Almost all hardware devices that are connected to your system have drivers that need to be installed in order for them to work correctly. These particular devices can be a video card, hard drive, cell phone or other external or internal devices that you can connect to your PC by way of using a USB cable or some other cabling.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Travelmate 8473G
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as every single device, even from the same company, is different from each other, there are differences with every driver file as well. It is because of this that it may be difficult to locate a Acer Travelmate 8473G driver for a particular device. For example, each part of every ASRock main board actually has a particular driver made just for it. As you can see, it can be painstakingly difficult, at times, to find drivers available just for a particular manufacturer of hardware devices.
Finding the exact Travelmate 8473G driver is a tedious task at best. Here are a few things you need to know to help make your life easier.
- Who made it? (if it is a built-in device connected to the computer then just use the brand of the PC)
- You need to know the model number of the device.
- Your operating system on your computer. (for Windows computers, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". Your operating system version and type should be visible via the box that opened up on your desktop)
- Is your OS 64 or 32 bit? (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". )
Be sure you know the manufacturer and model as well as the Windows operating system version that you will be installing the driver onto. Once the info has been obtained and written down about the device, it is now possible to start finding the proper Acer Travelmate 8473G drivers for the device you are looking to attach to your computer so you can download and install them onto your Windows operating system.
Some of the recent versions of Microsoft Windows (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) can easily find and download drivers for you and will automatically install drivers. There may be times in which you may need to manually search for the Travelmate 8473G driver for a particular hardware device that Windows could not install.
Many brand manufacturers have a listing of driver downloads available to the public for use by the public. Not all branded websites are available all the time and search for. Some brand's websites do not like to think about the average consumer and the difficulty in installing Acer Travelmate 8473G drivers manually. Most customers have a difficult time figuring out what they are looking for and attempting to find their way through a poorly constructed website can be psychotic , to say the least.
Be mindful if you are downloading Travelmate 8473G drivers from 3rd party websites. For safety reasons, try to only download from a hardware manufacturer's site if you can. Viruses and other malware can be attached to thousands of different types of files. Installing a file that you think is a Travelmate 8473G driver may be the end of your Windows installation if it turns out to be a virus. No anti-virus software can not stop ALL viruses. It is because of this that we send you to the manufacturer's website. Their websites are safer than other third party websites.
After you searched, found and then obtained the proper driver from the Internet for your hardware or peripheral device, you should then install it. While on your system the driver file if it ends with a .zip or .rar. Once the file is uncompressed you are able to install the driver. If you are unable to run the program it may be that you will need to install your Acer Travelmate 8473G driver by hand.
Here is how to install Acer Travelmate 8473G drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.