- On the Windows desktop, Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the hardware devices that are connected to your computer system.
- Double-click on anything with a yellow exclamation point. Another box will open up.
- Find and click on the tab called "Driver".
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If asked to browse for the location of the driver, point the system to the Acer Veriton M264 driver you have already downloaded.
- Restart the PC.
Acer Veriton M264 Drivers
Windows compatible Acer Veriton M264 drivers from here in order to update or install missing drivers and have your device act as your hardware device should act. Drivers are really just small text files used by the operating system that contain coded instructions for the processor to process so that you may use the hardware that the driver file corresponds to. Without proper drivers the peripheral device is useless and cannot be used. You will need these files actually installed on your personal computer so that you may be able to use the device.
Almost all devices connected to your computer have a specific driver file associated with it and it needs to be installed in Windows in order for the hardware to be utilized. These particular devices can be a mouse, floppy drive, USB drive or a million other devices that can be connected to a Windows computer by way of plugging in a cable or simply directly plugging it in to the motherboard.
- BRAND: Acer
- MODEL: Veriton M264
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
It is because each device is different from one another, each small driver file must be different from one another, too. Because of this, it could appear on the outset to be a very difficult task to search and locate the right Acer Veriton M264 drivers. For instance, each Gigabyte motherboard hardware components must have its very own set of drivers. That comes out to many, many driver files to wade through in order to find the right one simply for a specific brand of hardware devices.
Finding and downloading the proper driver can be a difficult and dangerous journey. Just remember that you are not alone is this. Take a look at the following list of driver-hunting tips so that you may locate a driver easier.
- The manufacturer of the device (if it came already connected to the computer then the brand of the PC is what you should use)
- The model of the device you are searching for.
- The version of Windows. (in your Windows Start Menu, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". An information panel about your PC should now be open)
- You will need to figure out if you have a 64-bit operating system or a 32-bit system installed on your PC. (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
Be sure you find out manufacturer and model number of the device and the correct version of Windows that the device is attached to. Once you have all of your information about the hardware, you should look online for your specific Acer Veriton M264 drivers so that you can download and then install them correctly onto Windows.
It is a safe bet that most manufacturers of hardware devices list drivers of their hardware products online for use on computers that are attached to their product. Many but not all of the brand's sites are really that easy to find and navigate. Some websites do not take into consideration to think about the customer and the possible heart attack that may be associated with trying to manually install Acer Veriton M264 drivers on a computer. A lot of people have a tough time figuring out the exact driver they should be looking for and trying to navigate a poorly constructed website can be maddening.
After you located then downloaded the driver for the device attached to your computer system, you can begin to install the file. You may have to uncompress the file especially if it ends with a .zip or .rar. After uncompression (if needed) you can install the driver to your system. Unfortunately, if the driver fails to install properly you must install the Acer Veriton M264 driver manually.
The old-school way to install Acer Veriton M264 drivers onto your system:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.