- Go ahead and Right-click on "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- When the window opens up then left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the hardware devices that are currently connected to your computer.
- Double-click on the yellow exclamation point. Another box should pop up.
- Find and click on the tab called "Driver".
- Click on the button labeled "Update Driver".
- If you need to locate the driver on your computer, show them the place where you downloaded the Asus A2G drivers.
- Restart the PC.
Asus A2G Drivers
Install and download Asus A2G drivers from the web to a folder on your PC so that you can make your hardware device perform at its peak. Drivers are little files that are made entirely of computer code so that the CPU can use it so that you may use the hardware that the file actually refers to. Sans drivers the device is absolutely useless and will never work right. You will have to have precise driver files downloaded and actually installed on your operating system of your computer so that you are able to use the hardware device.
Pretty much all hardware devices connected to your computer in one way or another should have device drivers that need to be installed in order for the devices to be used. These devices can be a system BUS, hdd, memory card or anything that can be connected to a computer in some way or another.
- BRAND: Asus
- MODEL: A2G
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as every piece of hardware is different, each individual driver must be different, as well. This is why it may be challenging to come across the correct driver. For example, each cell phone by Apple must have its very own set of drivers. That adds up to thousands and thousands of driver files needed to navigate through simply for that particular brand of hardware!
Finding the right driver may feel impossible, but you are not alone. A few tips as you are searching for drivers.
- The name of the company that made the device (if it came already connected to the computer then you need to find out the brand of the computer)
- You have the brand now you need the model.
- The version of Windows on your PC. (in Windows, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then be sure to left-click on "Properties". Your operating system version and type should be visible via the box that opened up on your desktop)
- You will need to figure out if you have a 64-bit operating system or a 32-bit system installed on your PC. (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If 64-bit is not stated then assume 32-bit.)
Windows, especially newer versions of Windows (7, 8, 8.1, and 10) makes quick work of most of the difficult parts for you and will install driver automatically. There may be times in that a person may have to locate a driver that Windows was not able to install on its own. Which is probably the reason why you are here!
Plenty of hardware manufacturers have a listing of driver downloads available to the public for use on computers that are attached to their product. Not all brands websites are clearly marked or really easy to find and may be hard to navigate. Some websites do not take into consideration to take the average user into consideration and how hard it can be trying to install device drivers for a Asus A2G. Most consumers have a hard time figuring out what they are looking for and trying to navigate through the gauntlet of poorly coded websites can be strenuous , to say the least.
Be extremely careful when downloading A2G drivers and files from non-brand sites. In order to lower your risk for malware, it would be best to only download drivers from the hardware maker's website if all possible. Malware can make their way into drivers and other common files. Downloading and installing a file that you think is a A2G driver can be disastrous if you unintentionally installed a virus onto your system. There is no antivirus program that can prevent ALL viruses. Because of the possibility of a virus download, we send you directly to the maker's website. Their websites are safer for you and your computer than other random websites offering similar files.
Once you found then downloaded the driver from the Internet for the hardware you are looking to install, you can then install the device onto your Windows system. After you have downloaded the file you may have to uncompress it if the extension is either .zip or .7z. Once uncompressed you can install the driver to your system. If you are unable to install the driver for any reason it may be that you will need to install your Asus A2G driver by hand.
Manual install directions for Asus A2G drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.