- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the devices that are installed onto Windows.
- Find a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. A new box will pop up.
- Click on a tab near the top named "Driver".
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If you are asked to locate the driver on your computer, tell the computer that the Asus A42Je driver is located in your downloads folder.
- Once complete, a Reboot might be necessary.
Asus A42Je Drivers
Howto download Asus A42Je drivers to your PC system in order to make your hardware run smoother. Drivers simply are just text files that are composed of coded instructions about the hardware device for the CPU to compute so that the computer can use the device that the file relates to. Without the correct drivers the piece of hardware is of no use and will not communicate with the operating system. You need the correct drivers actually installed on your Windows computer in order to operate this piece of hardware.
All hardware and peripheral devices have a specific driver file associated with it and it needs to be installed in Windows in order for them to be used. These devices can be a printer, hard disk drive, camera or other external or internal devices that you can connect to your PC in one way or another.
- BRAND: Asus
- MODEL: A42Je
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as each piece of hardware is very different from each other, every driver must be different, as well. This is the reason why it may be hard to locate your Asus A42Je drivers. For example, each printer made by Lexmark must have a particular driver downloaded and installed onto the Windows operating system in order to function correctly. You can see why it can be quite difficult to find driver files only for that particular brand of hardware!
Finding your A42Je driver that you need in order to make your device work with your computer can be more difficult than doing your taxes by hand, but do not worry as help is here! A few tips as you embark on your driver searching journey into the dark world of random Internet sites and portals.
- The brand of the device you are looking for. (if it is built into the PC then find out the brand of computer and use that)
- Now you need to find out the model or model number.
- The operating system that the device will be installed on. (for Windows type computers right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-click on "Properties". All relevant info will be displayed)
- Is your operating system 32-bit or 64-bit? (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
Make sure you know the make and device model as well as which version of Windows you are running of the computer. After you have the correct information about the hardware device, it is now possible to start finding the proper Asus A42Je drivers for the device you are looking to attach to your computer and install them on your computer.
A few versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems (MS Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10) are capable of doing most of the work for you and is capable of detecting and installing the right drivers for the specific device. There might be a time or two in which finding and downloading is necessary for a driver for a A42Je because Windows could not find a suitable driver within its online database.
The majority of manufacturers have their drivers listed on their website for use on consumer computers. But, not all brands sites are all that easy to find and to navigate. Some manufacturers websites are thrown together and do not like to think of the basic consumer and the difficulty involved in installing Asus A42Je drivers. Most people find it tough in knowing exactly what they are looking for and struggling to navigate a poorly constructed website can be torture , to say the least.
Be attentive if you ever download A42Je driver and software from a site you do not know. For safety reasons, try to only download from a hardware maker's website if you are able to. Spyware and viruses can be attached to drivers and other common files. Installing a A42Je driver may be the end of your Windows installation if the file ends up to be a virus that you downloaded from the Internet. No anti-virus software can kill ALL viruses on the Internet. This is why it is best to go directly to the device maker's website. Their websites are safer than other third party websites.
Once you found and downloaded the driver file for your hardware device, you can locate the file on your hard drive and install it onto your computer system. After getting the file it may need to be uncompressed if the file extension is either .zip or .rar. Once uncompressed you can install the driver file onto Windows. If that doesn't work you may need to install them manually.
Manual install directions for Asus A42Je drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.