- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices on your system.
- Double-click on any yellow exclamation points that you see. A new box will pop up.
- Look for a "Driver" tab and click on it.
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If you need to locate the driver on your computer, tell the computer that the Asus A44L driver is located in your downloads folder.
- Restart the PC.
Asus A44L Drivers
Find and download Asus A44L drivers to your PC system so that you may install an external hardware device, make it work and perform properly. Drivers are really just small text files used by the operating system that are made of necessary code for the PC to process so that one may operate the hardware device that the small driver file corresponds to. If you do not have the correct drivers installed onto the operating system then the device is absolutely useless and will not work as it should. You will have to have the right drivers installed on your Windows desktop or laptop computer so you are able to utilize the device.
All external devices have drivers that need to be installed in order for them to be used. These devices can be a mouse, hard drive, USB drive or hundreds of other devices that are able to be connected to your system.
- BRAND: Asus
- MODEL: A44L
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as there are differences, though small, within the same type of hardware devices, every driver must be different, as well. Because of this that is may seem to be a monumental achievement to locate your Asus A44L drivers. For example, every cell phone made by Samsung needs a specific device driver in order to work properly within the system. So if you do the math you will see that there are so very many driver files needed to navigate through only for a specific brand of devices.
Finding your A44L driver that you need in order to make your device work with your computer can be an excruciating experience, at best. Here are a few things you need to know in order to find A44L drivers.
- The name of the company that made the device (if it is actually on the motherboard then use the computer brand)
- You then should find out the model number.
- The version of Windows on your PC. (for Windows type computers right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-click on "Properties". All relevant info will be displayed)
- You will need to figure out if you have a 64-bit operating system or a 32-bit system installed on your PC. (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If 64-bit is not stated then assume 32-bit.)
It is imperative to figure out the model and brand of the piece of hardware and OS version that you will be installing the driver onto. Once the info has been obtained and written down about the brand and model of your device you should now start your search for Asus A44L drivers and download them onto Windows.
Some of the latest types of Windows (7, 8, 8.1, and 10) nicely does most of the work for the user and install the drivers automatically. Windows is not flawless, therefore there might be an instance in which you will need to hunt down the A44L driver for a particular hardware device due to the fact that Windows failed to install it. Hence, why you are here!
Many brand manufacturers have their drivers listed on their website for use on computers that are attached to their product. A lot, but not all brand websites are quite easy to find and may be hard to navigate. Some manufacturers do not take the time to take the average user into consideration and the difficulty involved in trying to install device drivers for a Asus A44L. Most people have a tough time knowing exactly what they are looking for and struggling to navigate through the gauntlet of poorly coded websites can be irritating , to say the least.
Be wary of downloading A44L drivers and other files from unknown websites. Try to stick to the manufacturer's website if all possible. Viruses and other malware can make their way into any file. Going to a bad website and installing the wrong file can be disastrous if the file turns out to be corrupt. Even the best anti-virus can prevent ALL viruses. Because of the possibility of a virus download, we send you directly to the device manufacturer's. Their websites are safer and therefore, better to download your drivers from.Get AsusA44L Parts
After you searched, found then downloaded the proper driver from the Internet for the hardware you are looking to install, you should be able to then install the driver. After getting it downloaded, you might have to uncompress the file if the file extension is either .zip or .rar. Once uncompressed you should install the driver. If you are unable to install the driver for any reason you may need to install them manually.
Here is how to install Asus A44L drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.