- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see every device that are currently connected to your computer.
- Double-click on anything with a yellow exclamation point. Another box should pop up.
- Click on a tab near the top named "Driver".
- Left-click on "Update Driver" and follow the prompts as needed.
- If the location of the driver is needed, tell the computer that the Asus A55N driver is located in your downloads folder.
- Once complete, a Reboot might be necessary.
Asus A55N Drivers
All Asus A55N drivers available to download right to your computer so you can make your hardware or device run more efficiently. A driver is a tiny file that is used by your Windows computer that has the necessary computer code from the device manufacturer so that the computer can understand it so that you can operate the actual device that the file corresponds to. Without the right driver files there is no reason for the computer to communicate with the device. The hardware is of no use and can not be operated. You will have to have the right drivers correctly installed on your personal computer so you can use this piece of hardware.
- BRAND: Asus
- MODEL: A55N
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
It is because every piece of hardware is different from each other, different driver files must be installed, as well. Because of this, it could appear on the outset to be a very difficult task to come across the correct driver. For example, each USB drive made by SanDisk must have a particular driver downloaded and installed onto the Windows operating system in order to function correctly. You can see why it can be quite difficult to find driver files to wade through in order to find the right one only for a particular manufacturer of hardware devices.
Finding the exact A55N driver can be more difficult than doing your taxes by hand, but do not worry as help is here! Here is a list of helpful hints to help make your device driver-hunting experience a little less scary and much more productive.
- The brand of the device you are looking for. (if it is built into the PC then just use the brand of the PC)
- Next, the model number.
- Version of Windows that you are running. (click on Windows "Start" menu, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-click on "Properties". Everything you need to know will be in the box that pops up)
- Is your operating system 32-bit or 64-bit? (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
Many brand manufacturers offer free downloads of their drivers for use on consumer computers. Quite a few, but not all manufacturer's websites are easy to locate and browse through. Some manufacturers websites are thrown together and do not like to think of the basic consumer and the high blood pressure that arises stemming from trying to install Asus A55N drivers on a laptop or desktop computer. Most customers have a difficult time knowing what they are looking for, and struggling to navigate a poorly designed website can be somewhat trying , to say the least.
Be wary of downloading A55N drivers from non-manufacturer websites. Try to stay only with the hardware manufacturer's site to be safe. Malware can be downloaded through any file. Downloading and installing a file that you think is a A55N driver can have dire consequences if the driver file ends up being a virus. The very best anti-virus software can prevent ALL viruses. Because of the possibility of a virus download, we send you directly to the maker's website. The device maker's website is more trustworthy than others.
After you located and downloaded the proper driver from the Internet for your hardware or peripheral device, you should be able to then install the driver. After getting from online you might have to uncompress the file if the file extension is either .zip or .rar. Once uncompressed you can install the driver file onto Windows. If, for some reason, the driver does not get installed you may have to install the Asus A55N driver manually.
Here is how to install Asus A55N drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.