- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- When the window opens up then left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see every device that is attached to your PC.
- Find anything with a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. Another box should pop up.
- Left-click on the tab labeled "Driver".
- Left-click on "Update Driver" and follow the prompts as needed.
- If the location of the driver is needed, show them the place where you downloaded the Asus A9Rp drivers.
- Once complete, a Reboot might be necessary.
Asus A9Rp Drivers
Directions in order to download Asus A9Rp drivers to your Windows computer system in order to have your hardware device act proper. Drivers are just text files managed by an operating system that offers some code for the computer to use and put into action in order to actually operate the device that the file corresponds to. If you do not download and properly install the right drivers onto the operating system then there is no reason for the computer to communicate with the device. The hardware is of no use and will not actually communicate with the CPU or motherboard. You will have to have precise driver files downloaded and correctly installed on your hard drive so you can use this piece of hardware.
Pretty much all external devices have driver files that should be installed in order for them to be used. These hardware devices can be a keyboard, hdd, cell phone or a million other devices that can be connected to a Windows computer.
- BRAND: Asus
- MODEL: A9Rp
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
It is because every piece of hardware is different from each other, there are a lot of different drivers, as well. It is because of this that it may be difficult to come across the correct driver. For example, each Nikon digital camera has to have drivers installed. That adds up to thousands and thousands of driver files to wade through in order to find the right one simply for a particular manufacturer of hardware devices.
Finding the exact A9Rp driver may feel impossible, but you are not alone. Browse the following helpful tips before you head out searching for your particular A9Rp driver.
- The brand of the device you are looking for. (if it is physically connected to the PC then you can use the brand of the computer in order to find the right driver for the device)
- Now you need the model number.
- Version of Windows that you are running. (in Windows, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then be sure to left-click on "Properties". Everything you need to know will be in the box that pops up)
- Is your operating system 32-bit or 64-bit? (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
In order to locate the specific driver that is needed to make your device work on your computer, you absolutely must know the make and model as well as the Windows operating system version which the computer is running. Once you have all of your information about the brand and model of your device you can begin to look for Asus A9Rp drivers and download them on your pc system.
A lot of brands offer free downloads of their drivers for use on consumer computers. Not all manufacturer's websites are easy to locate and browse through. Some manufacturers website architects refuse to think of the basic consumer and how hard it can be trying to install Asus A9Rp drivers on a laptop or desktop computer. A lot of customers have a difficult time knowing what they are looking for, and trying to navigate a poorly designed website can be extremely annoying , to say the least.
Be wary of downloading A9Rp drivers and files from a site you do not know. It would be best to stick with the device maker's site if you can. Viruses and other malware can be disguised as a lot of different unsuspected files. Going to a bad website and installing the wrong file can be the biggest mistake of your life if it turns out to be a virus. There is no antivirus program that can prevent ALL viruses. This is why this site sends you to the device manufacturer's. The website of the device's manufacturer is going to be safer for you and your computer than other random websites offering similar files.
After you located and downloaded the driver from online for your hardware or peripheral device, you should then install it. After obtaining it from the web you may need to uncompress the driver file if the extension is either .zip or .7z. Once uncompressed you should now be able to run the program and install the device driver. If, for some reason, the driver does not get installed you may have to install the Asus A9Rp driver manually.
Instructions for installing Asus A9Rp drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.