- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- Once the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices connected to your computer.
- Find anything with a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. A new box will pop up.
- Left-click on "Driver" tab.
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If you need to locate the driver on your computer, point it to the Asus Ami driver files you just downloaded.
- Restart the computer after you have finished installing the Asus Ami driver.
Asus Ami Drivers
Instructions on how to download Asus Ami drivers so that all of your hardware and peripheral devices will perform properly. Drivers are just text files that are comprised of code so that the computer can understand it so that the PC can utilize the hardware that the small driver file actually pertains to. If you do not install the correct drivers the device is absolutely useless and can not effectively communicate with any part of the operating system or other hardware devices. You would have to have the correct driver files installed on your Windows operating system so you can make use of this piece of hardware.
- BRAND: Asus
- MODEL: Ami
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as there are differences, though small, within the same type of hardware devices, all driver files must also be different, as well. This is the biggest reason why it is a mammoth task to search and locate the right Asus Ami drivers. For example, each Kingston memory card must have a particular driver downloaded and installed onto the Windows operating system in order to function correctly. That adds up to a great many driver files needed to navigate through just for that particular brand of hardware!
Finding your Ami driver that you need in order to make your device work with your computer can be a chore sometimes. A few tips in order to make quick work of finding the driver you need.
- Brand of hardware (if it's built into the computer figure out the brand of the computer itself and use that brand name)
- Model of the device.
- The version of Windows on your PC. (on your Windows desktop, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". All relevant info will be displayed)
- 32 or 64? (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If 64-bit is not stated then assume 32-bit.)
Almost all device manufacturers have their drivers listed on their website so you can download them freely. A few, but not all device maker's sites are quite easy to find and may be hard to navigate. Some companies do not take the time to think of the type of people who will use the site and the stress involved in trying to install device drivers for a Asus Ami. A lot of regular computer users find it very difficult knowing exactly what they are looking for and attempting to navigate through the gauntlet of poorly coded websites can be stressful , to say the least.
Be attentive if you ever download Ami driver and driver files from a site that does not end in a dot com. It would be best to stick with the device maker's site to be safe. Spyware and viruses can be disguised as a lot of different unsuspected files. Installing a Ami driver onto Windows can be disastrous if the downloaded file turns out to be a virus. Even the greatest anti-virus software can prevent ALL viruses. Because of the possibility of a virus download, we send you directly to the database on the device maker's website. Their websites are more trusted and better than other sites.
Once you found and then proceeded the correct driver for the hardware you are looking to install, you can then install the device onto your Windows system. After downloading you may need to uncompress the driver file if it ends with a .zip or .rar. After you have uncompressed the file you may then have to run the program and that will install the driver. If you are unable to install the driver for any reason you may need to install them manually.
Instructions for installing Asus Ami drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.