- On the Windows desktop, Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the devices on your system.
- Double-click on any yellow exclamation points that you see. Another box will open up.
- Click on a tab near the top named "Driver".
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If asked to locate the driver on your hard drive, show them the download location for your Asus As-D355 driver.
- Once complete, a Reboot might be necessary.
Asus As-D355 Drivers
Here you can download Asus As-D355 drivers right to a folder on your Windows computer in order to make your device act accordingly. Hardware drivers are simply files that are made of necessary code so that the CPU is able to know what to do so that the computer can use the device that the small text file you download actually pertains to. Without these drivers the device is unworkable and will not operate properly. You have to have the proper files actually installed on your Windows PC so that the operating system may communicate properly with the particular hardware device.
Any device connected to your computer system need to have the proper drivers installed within the operating system in order for the hardware to be utilized. These hardware devices can be a mouse, disk drive, smart phone or a million other devices that can be connected to a Windows computer in one way or another.
- BRAND: Asus
- MODEL: As-D355
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because even though each device from the same company is different from one another, all driver files must be different, too. This is why it can be difficult to locate a Asus As-D355 driver for a particular device. For instance, all the different ASUS motherboard components all must have a particular driver downloaded and installed onto the Windows operating system in order to function correctly. So if you do the math you will see that there are so very many driver files just for a specific brand of hardware devices.
Being able to locate the proper As-D355 driver can be more difficult than doing your taxes by hand, but do not worry as help is here! Here are a few things you need to know in order to find As-D355 drivers.
- The device maker (if it is built into the PC then you just need the brand of the computer)
- You then should find out the model number.
- The exact type of Windows that is on your computer. (for all Windows versions, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then make sure to highlight and left-click on "Properties". An information panel about your PC should now be open)
- Is your operating system 32-bit or 64-bit? (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If 64-bit is not stated then assume 32-bit.)
A good portion of brand name devices and hardware list drivers of their hardware products online for use on consumer computers. A lot, but not all brand websites are optimized to show up in search results and navigate with any sense of direction. Some manufacturers websites are thrown together and do not like to contemplate the average computer user and how much stress and torture comes with attempting to manually install Asus As-D355 device drivers on a Windows operating system. A lot of consumers have a hard time figuring out the exact driver they should be looking for and struggling to navigate through the gauntlet of poorly coded websites can be irritating.
Be extremely careful when downloading As-D355 drivers from a site you have never seen before. For safety reasons, try to only download from a device manufacturer's website. Viruses and other malware can be attached to drivers and other common files. Installing a file that you think is a As-D355 driver can have dire consequences if you ended up installing a virus. No anti-virus software can not stop ALL viruses. It is because of this that we send you to the manufacturer's website. Their websites are safer than other third party websites.
After you searched, found and downloaded the real driver for the device attached to your computer system, you should be able to then install the driver. After getting it downloaded, you might have to uncompress the file especially if the file ends with either a .zip or .7z extension. After you have uncompressed the file you can install the driver file onto Windows. In some instances when the device driver fails to install you must install the Asus As-D355 driver manually.
The best way to install Asus As-D355 drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.