- Go ahead and Right-click on "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the hardware devices that are currently connected to your computer.
- Double-click on the yellow exclamation point. Another box will open up.
- Left-click on "Driver" tab.
- Next, click on "Update Driver" and proceed through the installation of your driver.
- If you need to find the driver on your PC, show them the download location for your Asus As-D698 driver.
- Once finished, reboot the computer.
Asus As-D698 Drivers
Update and download Asus As-D698 drivers to your hard drive so that you can make your device perform as it should. A driver is a file that is managed by the operating system that contain necessary instructions for the computer to process so that one may operate the hardware device that the file corresponds to. Without precise drivers the device is inoperable and will never work right. You need driver files correctly installed on your operating system of your computer in order to utilize the device.
- BRAND: Asus
- MODEL: As-D698
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because even though each device from the same company is different from one another, every driver file is different, too. This is why it may be challenging to locate a Asus As-D698 driver for a particular device. For instance, each USB drive made by SanDisk has to have their very own driver installed onto the Windows computer in order to function properly. So if you do the math you will see that there are so very many drivers just for that particular brand of hardware!
Locating the proper As-D698 driver can be a chore sometimes. Read the following list of items you should know to help make your device driver-hunting experience a little less scary and much more productive.
- The brand (if it is embedded into the motherboard then you need to find out the brand of the computer)
- Now you should locate the model number in order to download the specific driver that is needed.
- The operating system. (for all Windows versions, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then make sure to highlight and left-click on "Properties". The important information that you need will be displayed in a window that pops up)
- Is your OS 64 or 32 bit? (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
To save yourself a lot of time and headaches you must be sure to know the brand as well as model number of the device as well as the operating system that you will be installing the driver onto. Once you have accurate info about the hardware, you may begin to search for drivers and install them on your computer.
Almost all device manufacturers have downloads available online for use by the public. Quite a few, but not all manufacturer's websites are quick to find and to use. It seems as if though some brand's websites architects are simply unable or unwilling to think of the usual customers who need to use the site and how much stress and torture comes with installing drivers. Most consumers have a hard time knowing what driver they are searching for and struggling to navigate a poorly designed website can be very irksome.
Be attentive if you ever download As-D698 driver and files from a site you do not know. To save yourself a possible risk of infection, you should only download drivers from the device manufacturer's website to be on the safe side. Spyware and viruses can be attached to a lot of different unsuspected files. Installing a As-D698 driver is a big mistake if the file ends up to be a virus that you downloaded from the Internet. Even the best anti-virus can kill ALL viruses on the Internet. This is why you should always download drivers from the device maker's website. Their websites are safer than anyone else's.
Once you found and then obtained the correct driver for your device, you should be able to then install the driver. After having it downloaded to your hard drive, the file may need to be uncompressed especially if the file ends with either a .zip or .7z extension. Once the file is uncompressed you should now be able to run the program and install the device driver. If it does not work you could have to install the Asus As-D698 drivers manually.
Instructions for installing Asus As-D698 drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.