- Go ahead and Right-click on "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- Once the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see a list of all the hardware devices that are currently connected to your computer.
- Double-click on anything with a yellow exclamation point. Another box should pop up.
- Left-click on "Driver" tab.
- Left-click on "Update Driver" and follow the prompts as needed.
- If asked to locate the driver on your hard drive, point it to the Asus G2P driver files you just downloaded.
- Once complete, a Reboot might be necessary.
Asus G2P Drivers
This is the place to download Asus G2P drivers to your PC so that all of your hardware and peripheral devices will operate like it should. Device drivers are basically just small text files that contain code so that the computer can understand it so that the PC can operate the hardware device that the driver file corresponds to. Without proper driver files the hardware is inoperable and will not work properly. You have to have the proper files properly installed on your computer so you can use this piece of hardware.
Every piece of hardware should have device drivers that need to be installed in order for them to work correctly. These hardware devices can be a keyboard, floppy drive, USB drive or a million other devices that can be connected to a Windows computer in some form or another.
- BRAND: Asus
- MODEL: G2P
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as every single device, even from the same company, is different from each other, each driver must be different, as well. Because of this it could be difficult to locate a Asus G2P driver for a particular device. For example, each part of every ASRock main board actually needs its own individual driver in order to work. You can see why it can be quite difficult to find drivers available just for that particular brand of hardware!
Downloading the specific G2P driver that you need can be a chore sometimes. Here are a few things you need to know to help make your life easier.
- The brand of the device you are looking for. (if it's built into the computer then locate the brand of PC and use that)
- Next, the model number.
- Your operating system on your computer. (for Windows computers, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". Everything you need to know will be in the box that pops up)
- Is your operating system 32-bit or 64-bit? (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". )
You need to figure out the correct make and model number as well as which version of Windows you are running to which the device is going to be installed on. Once you have accurate info about the piece of hardware that you want to install, you may begin to search for drivers and download them on your computer.
Some of the recent versions of Microsoft Windows (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) are capable of doing most of the work for you and will install driver automatically. There might be a time or two in that a computer user may need to get on the Internet and find a driver that the OS was not able to install on its own.
A good many companies offer free downloads of their drivers for use on consumer computers. Not all branded websites are quite that easy to locate and search for. Some companies do not take the time to think of the basic consumer and the difficulty in installing Asus G2P drivers manually. Most people find it hard in knowing what they are looking for, and attempting to find their way through a poorly constructed website can be somewhat trying , to say the least.
Be mindful if you are downloading G2P drivers and other files from a site that does not end in a dot com. For safety reasons, try to only download from a hardware manufacturer's site. Spyware and viruses can be attached to just about any type of file found on the Internet. Installing a G2P driver onto Windows can be the biggest mistake of your life if the downloaded file turns out to be a virus. No anti-virus software can prevent ALL viruses. This is why this site sends you to the database on the device maker's website. The manufacturer's sites are more trusted and less likely to get a virus than anywhere else.
Once you have located and downloaded the right driver file from the web for the hardware you are looking to install, you should then install it. After getting from online you might have to uncompress the file if it ends with a .zip or .rar. Once uncompressed you may then have to run the program and that will install the driver. If you are unable to run the program you may have to install the Asus G2P driver manually.
The best way to install Asus G2P drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.