- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see a list of all the hardware devices that are connected to your computer system.
- Double-click on anything with a yellow exclamation point. A new window should open up.
- Find and click on the tab called "Driver".
- Go ahead and click on "Update Driver".
- If asked to browse for the location of the driver, point the system to the Asus G60J driver you have already downloaded.
- After completion, rebooting the PC may be necessary for any changes to take effect.
Asus G60J Drivers
Directions in order to download Asus G60J drivers to your hard drive on your desktop or laptop so that you may install an external hardware device, make it work and perform at its peak. A driver is a tiny file that is used by your Windows computer that contain coded instructions for the CPU to use in order for the computer to make use of the hardware that the driver file corresponds to. Sans proper driver files installed there is no way for the system to make use of the hardware device. The hardware is useless and cannot be communicated with by the operating system in the computer. You will have to have the right drivers correctly installed on your hard drive in order to use the device.
Pretty much all external devices need to have drivers downloaded to the computer and then installed onto the operating system in order for them to work. These hardware devices can be a printer, hard drive, cell phone or whatever else can be connected to a computer by way of directly plugging it in or by using a cable.
- BRAND: Asus
- MODEL: G60J
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because of the fact that every single piece of hardware is different, there are many different drivers available too. It is because of this that it may be difficult to find a Asus G60J driver for a specific device. For instance, every Olympus camera has a particular driver made just for it. That comes out to many, many driver files to wade through in order to find the right one simply for that particular brand of hardware!
Downloading the specific G60J driver that you need can be a difficult and dangerous journey. Just remember that you are not alone is this. Browse the following helpful tips so that you may locate a driver easier.
- The name of the manufacturer (if it came already connected to the computer then locate the brand of PC and use that)
- The model of the device you are searching for.
- The version of Windows. (for all Windows PCs, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". OS info should now be visible)
- Are you running a 64-bit operating system or just a 32-bit version of Windows? (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens when you right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
To save yourself a lot of time and headaches you must be sure to know the brand as well as model number of the device and the correct version of Windows . After you have the correct information about the hardware, you may begin to search for drivers so you can download and install them onto your Windows operating system.
Most newer versions of Windows (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10) are capable of doing most of the work for you and will install driver automatically. Windows is not perfect, so there may be a time in that you need to locate the G60J driver file that Windows was not able to install on its own. Which is the most likely reason why you searched the Internet to come here!
Many brand manufacturers list their driver database and make it available for people so you are able to download them at will. Many but not all of the brand's sites are quick to locate and navigate. Some websites do not take into consideration to think about a normal computer user and how difficult it is trying to manually install Asus G60J drivers on a computer. Most people find it hard in figuring out what driver they are searching for and trying to navigate a poorly constructed website can be maddening.
Take a moment to think before you download G60J drivers and driver files from random unknown websites. In order to lower your risk for malware, it would be best to only download drivers from the device maker's site if all possible. Malware can be disguised as drivers and other common files. Downloading and installing a file that you think is a G60J driver is a big mistake if the file ends up to have a virus. Even the greatest anti-virus software can prevent ALL viruses. Because of the possibility of a virus download, we send you directly to the maker's website. Their websites are more trusted and better than other sites.
After you located and received the proper driver from the Internet for the device you are wanting to use, you can begin to install the file. You may have to uncompress the file especially if it ends with a .zip or .rar. After you have uncompressed the file you can install the driver to your system. Unfortunately, if the driver fails to install properly it could be that you might have to install the Asus G60J driver another way.
Here is how to install Asus G60J drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.