- Go ahead and Right-click on "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- When the window opens up then left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the devices that is attached to your PC.
- Double-click on anything with a yellow exclamation point. Another box should pop up.
- Find and click on the tab called "Driver".
- Left-click on "Update Driver" and follow the prompts as needed.
- If the location of the driver is needed, show them the place where you downloaded the Asus K5130 drivers.
- After completion, rebooting the PC may be necessary for any changes to take effect.
Asus K5130 Drivers
How to guide about downloading Asus K5130 drivers to your Windows computer system so you are able to install a hardware device or peripheral and have it act accordingly. A driver is just a small file that the operating system uses and that are made entirely of computer code so that the CPU is able to know what to do in order for the computer to make use of the hardware that the file corresponds to. If you do not install the proper driver files to the operating system the device is inoperable and will never work right. You will have to have precise driver files downloaded and correctly installed on your computer so that you are able to operate the device.
Every device connected to your computer have a specific driver file associated with it and it needs to be installed in Windows in order for them to work correctly. These devices can be a video card, hard drive, phone or anything that can be connected to a computer by use of a cable of some sort.
- BRAND: Asus
- MODEL: K5130
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
It is because every piece of hardware is different from each other, there are a lot of different drivers, as well. It is because of this that it may be difficult to come across the correct driver. For example, every component on every single MSI motherboard has a particular driver made just for it. You can see why it can be quite difficult to find driver files to wade through in order to find the right one simply for a specific brand of hardware devices.
Downloading the specific K5130 driver that you need may feel impossible, but you are not alone. Browse the following helpful tips before you head out searching for your particular K5130 driver.
- The manufacturer (if it came already connected to the computer then you just need the brand of the computer)
- Next, the model number.
- Version of Windows that you are running. (in Windows, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then be sure to left-click on "Properties". Everything you need to know will be in the box that pops up)
- Are you running a 64-bit operating system or just a 32-bit version of Windows? (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
You need to figure out the correct make and model number as well as the operating system for which the hardware device is attached. Once you have accurate info about the piece of hardware that you want to install, you may begin to search for drivers and download them to your computer and then install them on your computer.
Some of the recent versions of Microsoft Windows (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) can easily find and download drivers for you and is capable of installing the proper drivers onto the system for the user whenever it detects any new hardware or device attached to the computer. There may be times in which you may need to manually search for some software or a driver because Windows was not able to fully install it for one reason or another.
Plenty of hardware manufacturers offer free downloads of their drivers so you are able to download them at will. Not all manufacturer's websites are quite that easy to locate and browse through. Some websites do not take into consideration to think about a regular person and how hard it can be trying to install Asus K5130 drivers on a laptop or desktop computer. A lot of consumers have a hard time knowing what they are looking for, and trying to navigate a poorly designed website can be somewhat trying , to say the least.
After you located and received the driver from the Internet for the hardware you are looking to install, you should then install it. After getting from online you might have to uncompress the file if the extension is either .zip or .7z. After uncompression (if needed) you can install the driver to your system. If, for some reason, the driver does not get installed you may have to install the Asus K5130 driver manually.
Manual install directions for Asus K5130 drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.