- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- When the window opens up then left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices on your system.
- Find a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. Another box should pop up.
- Find and click on the tab called "Driver".
- Left-click on "Update Driver" and follow the prompts as needed.
- If asked to locate the driver on your hard drive, show them the place where you downloaded the Asus K55A drivers.
- Once finished, reboot the computer.
Asus K55A Drivers
Here is the best place to download Asus K55A drivers to your Windows computer system so you can install hardware and make it act proper. Hardware drivers are little files that contain necessary instructions for the PC to process in order for the computer to make use of the hardware that the file actually refers to. Without legitimate drivers the hardware is pointless and will never work right. You need the correct drivers properly installed on your operating system so that you are able to operate the device.
Any device attached to the computer system has to have the right drivers installed in Windows in order for the devices to be used. These particular devices can be a graphics card, hard drive, cell phone or any other device that can be connected to a computer system in one way or another.
- BRAND: Asus
- MODEL: K55A
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as every single device, even from the same company, is different from each other, there are a lot of different drivers, as well. This is the main reason as to why it may seem be next to impossible to come across the correct driver. For example, every single Adata memory stick needs its own individual driver in order to work. As you can see, it can be painstakingly difficult, at times, to find drivers available simply for that particular brand of hardware!
Finding the exact K55A driver may feel impossible, but you are not alone. A few tips in order to ease your search.
- Who made it? (if it came already connected to the computer figure out the brand of the computer itself and use that brand name)
- You need to know the model number of the device.
- Your operating system on your computer. (in Windows, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then be sure to left-click on "Properties". Everything you need to know will be in the box that pops up)
- Is your OS 64 or 32 bit? (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". )
A nice benefit to having one of the later versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems is that (7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) will attempt to do most of the difficult work for the user of the system and will determine the correct drivers and install them onto the system for you. Sometimes a driver can not be installed automatically, so in which you need to find on the Internet some software or a driver due to the fact that Microsoft Windows was unable to automatically install it. Hence, why you are here!
The majority of manufacturers offer free downloads of their drivers for use by the public. Most brands sites are easy to locate and search for. Some websites do not take into consideration to think about the average consumer and how hard it can be installing Asus K55A drivers manually. A lot of regular computer users find it very difficult knowing what they are looking for, and trying to find their way through a poorly constructed website can be psychotic , to say the least.
Once you found and then obtained the driver file for your hardware or peripheral device, you are now able to actually install the driver in your system. While on your system the driver file if the extension is either .zip or .7z. Once the file is uncompressed you can install the driver to your system. If you are unable to run the program you may have to install the Asus K55A driver manually.
Manual install directions for Asus K55A drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.