- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- Once the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the hardware devices connected to your computer.
- Find anything with a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. A new box will pop up.
- Click on the "Driver" tab near the top of the box.
- Click on the "Update Driver" button.
- If you need to locate the driver on your computer, point it to the Asus M9J driver files you just downloaded.
- You may need to reboot the computer afterwards.
Asus M9J Drivers
Freely download Asus M9J drivers here so you can install hardware and make it improve its efficiency. Drivers are simply files that are comprised of code for the computer to use in order to make use of the hardware that the small driver file actually pertains to. If you do not install the proper driver files to the operating system the hardware is useless and will not operate properly. You have to have the proper files installed on your operating system of your computer in order to operate the device within the operating system of your computer.
Any device connected to your computer system should have driver files that have to be installed onto the operating system in order for the hardware to be utilized. These particular devices can be a printer, hard disk drive, smart phone or a million other devices that can be connected to a Windows computer by way of plugging in a cable or simply directly plugging it in to the motherboard.
- BRAND: Asus
- MODEL: M9J
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as there are differences, though small, within the same type of hardware devices, all drivers must have differences, as well. Because of this, it could appear on the outset to be a very difficult task to search and locate the right Asus M9J drivers. For example, each BioStar motherboard component needs its own specific driver to work right. That adds up to a great many driver files needed to navigate through just for a specific brand of hardware devices.
Searching for the correct M9J driver is a tedious task at best. Read the following list of items you should know in order to make quick work of finding the driver you need.
- The manufacturer, or brand, of the device for which you are looking for drivers. (if it is a built-in device connected to the computer then the brand of the PC is what you should use)
- Model of the device.
- The version of Windows on your PC. (on your Windows desktop, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". )
- You will have to know if you have a 32-bit system or a 64-bit system. (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If 64-bit is not stated then assume 32-bit.)
A good many companies have device drivers able to be downloaded from their company website or server for use on desktop and laptop computers. A few, but not all device maker's sites are really that easy to hunt down online and may be hard to navigate. Some brand's websites do not like to think about the people that use the website and the stress involved in trying to install device drivers for a Asus M9J. A lot of people have a tough time figuring out which driver they should be hunting for and attempting to navigate through the gauntlet of poorly coded websites can be stressful , to say the least.
Once you have located then downloaded from a reputable site the right driver file from the web for the device you are wanting to use, you can then install the device onto your Windows system. After downloading you may need to uncompress the driver file if it ends with a .zip or .rar. Once the file is uncompressed you are able to install the driver. If you are unable to install the driver for any reason you must do it manually.
The best way to install Asus M9J drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.