- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices that are installed onto Windows.
- Double-click on any yellow exclamation points that you see. A new box will pop up.
- Look for a "Driver" tab and click on it.
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If you are asked to locate the driver on your computer, tell the computer that the Asus P1-Ph1 driver is located in your downloads folder.
- Once finished, reboot the computer.
Asus P1-Ph1 Drivers
Install and download Asus P1-Ph1 drivers from the web to your PC system so that you may install an external hardware device, make it work and perform properly. Drivers are just simple files used by the operating system that include instructions for the CPU to interpret and put into action in order to use the device that the file relates to. Without correct drivers downloaded and installed onto the system the hardware device is useless and will not work as it should. You will have to have precise driver files downloaded and actually installed on your operating system of your computer so you can make use of this piece of hardware.
Almost all hardware devices that are connected to your system has to have the right drivers installed in Windows in order for them to work correctly. These hardware devices can be a system BUS, floppy drive, camera or hundreds of other devices that are able to be connected to your system in some way or another.
- BRAND: Asus
- MODEL: P1-Ph1
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as each piece of hardware is very different from each other, every driver must be different, as well. This is why it may be challenging to locate your Asus P1-Ph1 drivers. For example, each printer made by Lexmark has to have their very own driver installed onto the Windows computer in order to function properly. That comes out to many, many driver files only for that particular brand of hardware!
Finding your P1-Ph1 driver that you need in order to make your device work with your computer can be an excruciating experience, at best. A few tips as you embark on your driver searching journey into the dark world of random Internet sites and portals.
- Who made it? (if it is actually on the motherboard figure out the brand of the computer itself and use that brand name)
- Model number of the device for which you are searching for.
- The operating system that the device will be installed on. (for Windows type computers right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-click on "Properties". All relevant info will be displayed)
- Is your OS 64 or 32 bit? (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
Be sure you know the correct brand and model and OS version that will contain the drivers. Once you have all of your information about the device, you should now start your search for Asus P1-Ph1 drivers so you can download and install them on your PC.
A nice benefit to having one of the later versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems is that (7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) will attempt to do most of the difficult work for the user of the system and is capable of detecting and installing the right drivers for the specific device. Windows is not perfect, so there may be a time in which you need to find on the Internet a P1-Ph1 driver for its hardware that the OS was not able to install on its own. And that is why you have arrived at this page!
Plenty of hardware manufacturers have their drivers listed on their website for use by the public. But, not all brands sites are quite easy to find and to navigate. Some manufacturers do not take the time to think about the average consumer and the difficulty involved in installing Asus P1-Ph1 drivers. A lot of regular computer users find it very difficult knowing exactly what they are looking for and struggling to navigate a poorly constructed website can be very aggravating , to say the least.
Be very careful about downloading P1-Ph1 drivers and files from non-brand sites. Try to stay only with the device manufacturer's website if all possible. Malware can be ruthlessly disguised as driver files. Attempting to install a P1-Ph1 driver on your computer system is a huge mistake if you unintentionally installed a virus onto your system. Even the best anti-virus can not stop ALL viruses. This is why we send you directly to the manufacturer's own database on their website. The website of the device's manufacturer is going to be safer than anyone else's.
After you located and then obtained the driver from the Internet for the hardware you are looking to install, you can locate the file on your hard drive and install it onto your computer system. You may need to uncompress the file after downloading if the file extension is either .zip or .rar. Once the file is uncompressed you should install the driver. If that doesn't work you may need to install them manually.
Manual install directions for Asus P1-Ph1 drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.