- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see a list of all the hardware devices that is attached to your PC.
- Double-click on the yellow exclamation point. A new window should open up.
- Click on a tab near the top named "Driver".
- Go ahead and click on "Update Driver".
- If you are told to provide a location of the driver on your system, show them the download location for your Asus P2-Ph1 driver.
- After you have finished, a reboot is most likely next.
Asus P2-Ph1 Drivers
Directions in order to download Asus P2-Ph1 drivers to your downloads folder on your computer so you may update older or missing device drivers and make your device run much more efficiently. A driver is just a small file that the operating system uses and that make up instructions for the CPU to compute so that the computer can use the device that the small driver file actually pertains to. If you do not install the correct drivers the piece of hardware is absolutely of no use whatsoever and will never be of any use. You would have to have the correct driver files correctly installed on your hard drive so the hardware is usable.
Every piece of hardware need correct drivers installed on the PC in order for them to work correctly. These devices can be a graphics card, disk drive, memory card or thousands of other hardware devices that are able to be connected to a computer in one way or another.
- BRAND: Asus
- MODEL: P2-Ph1
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because there are differences within each device, all driver files must be different, too. It is because of this that it may be difficult to find and download the proper driver for the particular device. For instance, every cell phone made by Samsung has to have distinct drivers installed in the PC. That adds up to thousands and thousands of drivers available to download just for that brand of hardware!
Locating the proper P2-Ph1 driver can be more difficult than doing your taxes by hand, but do not worry as help is here! Here are a few things you need to know in order to make finding P2-Ph1 drivers much easier and safer!
- The brand of the device (if it is built into the PC then you need to know the brand of the computer)
- You have the brand now you need the model.
- The type of Windows operating system that is installed on your computer system. (in all versions of Windows operating systems, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then make sure to highlight and left-click on "Properties". OS info should now be visible)
- You need to know if you have a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens when you right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". If is does not state 64-bit then go ahead and assume 32-bit.)
Most device brands list their driver database and make it available for people for use on their customer computers. Some, but not all manufacturer websites are in the correct language and they may not all be constructed for easy navigation. Some manufacturers websites are thrown together and do not like to think of Joe Consumer and how much suffering can go into installing Asus P2-Ph1 drivers into Windows operating systems. Some consumers have a very hard time figuring out what driver they are searching for and struggling to navigate through a poorly designed site can be strenuous.
You can never be too careful when downloading P2-Ph1 drivers from a site you have never seen before. Try to stick to the hardware maker's website. Spyware and viruses can be contained within drivers and other common files. Installing a P2-Ph1 driver onto Windows is the worst thing you can do if it ended up to be a virus. The very best anti-virus software can prevent ALL viruses. This is why this site sends you to the database on the device maker's website. The device manufacturer's website is much more safer than others.
After you searched, found and then download the correct driver file for the hardware you are looking to install, you can locate the file on your hard drive and install it onto your computer system. After you have downloaded the file you may have to uncompress it especially if the file ends with either a .zip or .7z extension. After you do that you can install the driver file onto Windows. If the driver fails to install it could be that you might have to install the Asus P2-Ph1 driver another way.
Instructions for installing Asus P2-Ph1 drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.