- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- Once the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the hardware devices that are currently connected to your computer.
- Double-click on any yellow exclamation points that you see. A new box will pop up.
- Click on the "Driver" tab near the top of the box.
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If asked to locate the driver on your hard drive, point it to the Asus W2P driver files you just downloaded.
- Once complete, a Reboot might be necessary.
Asus W2P Drivers
Directions in order to download Asus W2P drivers in order to install missing device drivers and have your hardware perform properly. Device drivers are little text files that is entirely composed of computer coded instructions for the PC to process in order to make use of the hardware that the driver file corresponds to. Without the correct driver files downloaded and installed onto the computer the hardware is inoperable and will not operate properly. You need the correct drivers correctly installed on your hard drive in order to operate this piece of hardware.
- BRAND: Asus
- MODEL: W2P
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as each device is different, all driver files must also be different, as well. It is because of this that it may be difficult to search and locate the right Asus W2P drivers. For example, every USB drive made by Corsaire needs its own individual driver in order to work. That comes out to many, many drivers available just for a specific brand of hardware devices.
Finding your W2P driver that you need in order to make your device work with your computer is a tedious task at best. Here is what you need to know to help make your life easier.
- The brand of the device you are looking for. (if it is a built-in device connected to the computer determine the brand of the PC and use that)
- Model number of the device for which you are searching for.
- Your operating system on your computer. (on your Windows desktop, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". All relevant info will be displayed)
- Is your operating system 32-bit or 64-bit? (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". )
In an effort to make driver-hunting much easier it is imperative to know for sure the model and brand of the piece of hardware as well as the type of Windows OS which the computer is running. After you have gathered the information about the hardware device, you should now start your search for Asus W2P drivers and download them onto Windows.
Some of the recent versions of Microsoft Windows (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) are capable of doing most of the work for you and is capable of detecting and installing the right drivers for the specific device. There may be occasions in that a computer user may need to get on the Internet and find a driver for a W2P that could not be installed automatically.
The majority of manufacturers have their drivers listed on their website for use on consumer computers. Not all branded websites are quite easy to find and search for. Some brand's websites do not like to think of the basic consumer and the stress involved in installing Asus W2P drivers manually. Most normal PC users have a very hard time knowing exactly what they are looking for and attempting to find their way through a poorly constructed website can be very aggravating , to say the least.
Be extremely careful when downloading W2P drivers and files from non-brand sites. In order to lower your risk for malware, it would be best to only download drivers from the hardware maker's website if you are able to. Malware can be contained within thousands of different types of files. Getting and then installing a file that you think is a W2P driver is the worst thing you can do if you unintentionally installed a virus onto your system. There is no antivirus program that can remove every single virus on the Internet. Because of this, it is always best to go to the maker's website. The device manufacturer's website is much more safer for you and your computer than other random websites offering similar files.
After you searched, found and downloaded the driver file for the hardware you are looking to install, you should then install it. You may need to uncompress the file after downloading if it ends with a .zip or .rar. Once uncompressed you are able to install the driver. If you are unable to run the program you may need to install them manually.
Manual install directions for Asus W2P drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.