- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices that are currently connected to your computer.
- Double-click on any yellow exclamation points that you see. A new window should open up.
- Click on a tab near the top named "Driver".
- Then click on "Update Driver" and follow the prompts.
- If you need to find the driver on your PC, show them the download location for your Dell Alienware Aurora driver.
- You may need to reboot the computer afterwards.
Dell Alienware Aurora Drivers
Directions in order to download Dell Alienware Aurora drivers right now so you may update older or missing device drivers and make your device act smoother. Hardware drivers are simply files that include instructions for the processor to interpret and use so that the computer can use the device that the file corresponds to. If you do not have the correct drivers installed onto the operating system then the device is meaningless and will never be of any use. You would need to have the right files properly installed on your computer so that you may be able to use the device.
All hardware devices has to have the right drivers installed in Windows in order for the devices to be used. These particular devices can be a printer, floppy drive, cell phone or any other device that can be connected to a computer system in some way or another.
- BRAND: Dell
- MODEL: Alienware Aurora
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because each hardware device is different, there are a great many different driver files, too. It is because of this that it may be difficult to find and download the proper driver for the particular device. For instance, every component on every single MSI motherboard must have a specific driver associated with it for it to function. That comes out to many, many drivers just for a specific brand of devices.
Locating the proper Alienware Aurora driver can be more difficult than doing your taxes by hand, but do not worry as help is here! A few tips to help make your device driver-hunting experience a little less scary and much more productive.
- Device brand name (if it is built into the PC then use the computer brand)
- Model number of the device for which you are searching for.
- The operating system. (in all versions of Windows operating systems, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then make sure to highlight and left-click on "Properties". All of the important information will be located in the window that pops up)
- You will have to know if you have a 32-bit system or a 64-bit system. (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens when you right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
In order to find the correct driver you really, really need to know the manufacturer and model as well as which version of Windows you are running that the drivers will be installed on. Once you have accurate info about the specific device you are trying to connect to your computer it is now possible to start finding the proper Dell Alienware Aurora drivers for the device you are looking to attach to your computer and download them to your computer and then install them onto your Windows operating system.
A nice benefit to having one of the later versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems is that (7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) will attempt to do most of the difficult work for the user of the system and is capable of detecting and installing the right drivers for the specific device. You may notice a time in which you need to find on the Internet the Alienware Aurora driver for a particular hardware device because Windows could not find a suitable driver within its online database. Windows is not perfect.
Most notable companies offer downloads of their device drivers for use on desktop and laptop computers. Quite a few, but not all manufacturer's websites are that easy to locate and to use. Some manufacturers websites are thrown together and do not like to take the average consumer into account and how much suffering can go into installing drivers. Most people have a tough time understanding what they are searching for and struggling to navigate a poorly designed website can be very aggravating.
Be extremely careful when downloading Alienware Aurora drivers and other files from 3rd party websites. It would be best to stick with the device manufacturer's website if all possible. Viruses and other malware can be attached to drivers and other common files. Installing a file that you think is a Alienware Aurora driver is one of the worst things a person can do if it turns out to be a virus. There is no antivirus program that can not stop ALL viruses. This is why we send you directly to the manufacturer's website. Their websites are safer to download from than other's.
After you located then downloaded from a reputable site the actual driver from online for your device, you should be able to then install the driver. You may need to uncompress the file after downloading especially if the file ends with either a .zip or .7z extension. After uncompression (if needed) you can install the driver file onto Windows. If it does not work you might have to go ahead and install the Dell Alienware Aurora driver manually.
How to install a Dell Alienware Aurora driver manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.