- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the hardware devices on your system.
- Double-click on anything with a yellow exclamation point. A new window should open up.
- Click on a tab near the top named "Driver".
- Go ahead and click on "Update Driver".
- If asked to locate the driver on your hard drive, show them the download location for your Dell Inspiron 1010 driver.
- You may need to reboot the computer afterwards.
Dell Inspiron 1010 Drivers
Lots of Dell Inspiron 1010 drivers to download to your downloads folder on your computer so that you can make your hardware device perform at its peak. A driver is just a small file that the operating system uses and that are composed of code for the computer to process so that you can operate the actual device that the small text file you download actually pertains to. Without precise drivers the hardware is useless and will never be of any use. You should have drivers downloaded and correctly installed on your PC so that you may be able to use the device.
- BRAND: Dell
- MODEL: Inspiron 1010
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as that all hardware devices are different from one another, all driver files must be different, too. This is why it may be challenging to find and download the proper driver for the particular device. For instance, all the different ASUS motherboard components all must have a specific driver associated with it for it to function. That comes out to many, many driver files just for that particular brand of hardware!
Downloading the specific Inspiron 1010 driver that you need can be more difficult than doing your taxes by hand, but do not worry as help is here! Here is what you need to know in order to find Inspiron 1010 drivers.
- Device brand name (if it is built into the PC then you need to find out the brand of the computer)
- The model of the device you are searching for.
- The exact type of Windows that is on your computer. (in all versions of Windows operating systems, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then make sure to highlight and left-click on "Properties". OS info should now be visible)
- You will have to know if you have a 32-bit system or a 64-bit system. (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens when you right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". If 64-bit is not stated then assume 32-bit.)
In order to find the correct driver you really, really need to know the manufacturer and model and the correct version of Windows which the computer is running. Once the info has been obtained and written down about the specific device you are trying to connect to your computer it is now possible to start finding the proper Dell Inspiron 1010 drivers for the device you are looking to attach to your computer so you can download and install them onto your desktop or laptop computer.
The most recent types of Windows (7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) will do most of work for you and will automatically install drivers. An occasion or two might come up in that a user may need to manually track down the Inspiron 1010 driver for a hardware device that is attached to the computer because Windows was not able to fully install it for one reason or another. It is most likely the reason why you came here!
Most hardware and device manufacturers list their driver database and make it available for people for use on desktop and laptop computers. A lot, but not all brand websites are quick to locate and navigate with any sense of direction. Some manufacturers websites are thrown together and do not like to take the average consumer into account and how much suffering can go into attempting to manually install Dell Inspiron 1010 device drivers on a Windows operating system. Most consumers have a hard time figuring out what driver they are searching for and struggling to navigate through the gauntlet of poorly coded websites can be maddening.
Be wary of downloading Inspiron 1010 drivers from non-brand sites. In order to lower your risk for malware, it would be best to only download drivers from the device maker's site if you can. Malware can be downloaded through innocent looking driver files. Attempting to install a Inspiron 1010 driver on your computer system can be the biggest mistake of your life if you unintentionally installed a virus onto your system. No anti-virus software can not stop ALL viruses. It is because of this that we send you to the manufacturer's own database on their website. The device maker's website is more trustworthy than other third party websites.
After you searched, found then downloaded from a reputable site the proper driver for the device you are wanting to use, you should be able to then install the driver. You may have to uncompress the file especially if the file ends with either a .zip or .7z extension. After uncompression (if needed) you can install the driver file onto Windows. In some instances when the device driver fails to install it could be that you might have to install the Dell Inspiron 1010 driver another way.
Here is how to install Dell Inspiron 1010 drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.