- Go ahead and Right-click on "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- Once the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices that are installed onto Windows.
- Double-click on any yellow exclamation points that you see. Another box should pop up.
- Click on the "Driver" tab near the top of the box.
- Left-click on "Update Driver" and follow the prompts as needed.
- If the location of the driver is needed, point it to the Dell Inspiron 11 3138 driver files you just downloaded.
- After completion, rebooting the PC may be necessary for any changes to take effect.
Dell Inspiron 11 3138 Drivers
Freely download Dell Inspiron 11 3138 drivers to your PC so that all of your hardware and peripheral devices will operate like it should. A driver is just a small file that the operating system uses and that are composed of instructions for the PC to process in order to make use of the hardware that the file relates to. If you do not install the correct drivers the device is inoperable and can not be communicated with. You should have the proper driver files correctly installed on your operating system of your computer so that you are able to operate the device.
Pretty much all hardware devices connected to your computer in one way or another should have device drivers that need to be installed in order for the hardware to be utilized. These hardware devices can be a graphics card, floppy drive, phone or anything that can be connected to a computer.
- BRAND: Dell
- MODEL: Inspiron 11 3138
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
It is because every piece of hardware is different from each other, each driver must be different, as well. Because of this, it could appear on the outset to be a very difficult task to locate a Dell Inspiron 11 3138 driver for a particular device. For example, every component on every single MSI motherboard has to have a specific driver made just to make it work with a computer. That comes out to so very many driver files to wade through in order to find the right one just for that particular brand of hardware!
Downloading the specific Inspiron 11 3138 driver that you need is a tedious task at best. Browse these tips in order make your journey a bit easier.
- The manufacturer (if it is a built-in device connected to the computer figure out the brand of the computer itself and use that brand name)
- Next you will want to know the model of the device in question in order to download the correct driver.
- Version of Windows that you are running. (for Windows computers, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". Everything you need to know will be in the box that pops up)
- Are you running a 64-bit operating system or just a 32-bit version of Windows? (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
Be sure you know the manufacturer and model and operating system that will contain the drivers. After you have the correct information about the device, it is now possible to start finding the proper Dell Inspiron 11 3138 drivers for the device you are looking to attach to your computer so you can install them onto your Windows operating system.
Some of the recent versions of Microsoft Windows (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) are capable of doing most of the work for you and can install the drivers itself. You may see an instance in that a computer user may need to get on the Internet and find the Inspiron 11 3138 driver file that the OS was not able to install on its own. This is probably why you arrived at this page in the first place!
Most notable companies offer free downloads of their drivers so you are able to download them at will. Most manufacturers sites are readily available but not all are quite that easy to locate and browse through. Some brand's websites do not like to think about a regular person and the difficulty in trying to install Dell Inspiron 11 3138 drivers on a laptop or desktop computer. A lot of regular computer users find it very difficult knowing what they are looking for, and attempting to navigate a poorly designed website can be extremely maddening , to say the least.
Be extremely careful when downloading Inspiron 11 3138 drivers and files from a site that does not end in a dot com. Try to stick to the hardware maker's website. Viruses and other malware can be attached to just about any type of file found on the Internet. Installing a file that you think is a Inspiron 11 3138 driver can be the biggest mistake of your life if the file turns out to be corrupt. Even the best anti-virus can not stop ALL viruses. It is because of this that we send you to the manufacturer's website. The hardware maker's site is more trustworthy than anyone else's.
After you searched, found and received the actual driver from online for the hardware you are looking to install, you are now able to actually install the driver in your system. You might need to uncompress the driver if it ends with a .zip or .rar. After uncompression (if needed) you are able to install the driver. If, for some reason, the driver does not get installed you may have to install the Dell Inspiron 11 3138 driver manually.
How to install a Dell Inspiron 11 3138 driver manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.