- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see every device that is attached to your PC.
- Find a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. A new box will pop up.
- Click on a tab near the top named "Driver".
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If asked to browse for the location of the driver, tell the computer that the Dell Inspiron 11 3148 driver is located in your downloads folder.
- After you have finished, a reboot is most likely next.
Dell Inspiron 11 3148 Drivers
Locate missing drivers and download Dell Inspiron 11 3148 drivers to your PC system in order to make your hardware perform like it was new. Drivers are just simple files used by the operating system that are comprised of basic hardware instructions for the CPU to use so that the computer can use the device that the tiny driver file relates to. Sans proper driver files installed the piece of hardware is absolutely of no use whatsoever and will not communicate with the operating system. You should have the exact drivers that you need for the device properly installed on your PC so that the operating system may communicate properly with the particular hardware device.
- BRAND: Dell
- MODEL: Inspiron 11 3148
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as every single device, even from the same company, is different from each other, every driver must be different, as well. This is why it may be challenging to locate your Dell Inspiron 11 3148 drivers. For example, each BioStar motherboard component has to have distinct drivers installed in the PC. As you can see, it can be painstakingly difficult, at times, to find drivers only for a particular manufacturer of hardware devices.
Finding your Inspiron 11 3148 driver that you need in order to make your device work with your computer can be more difficult than doing your taxes by hand, but do not worry as help is here! Here is what you need to know in order to make finding Inspiron 11 3148 drivers much easier and safer!
- Brand of device (if it is built into the PC then you just need to determine the brand of the computer)
- You need to know the model number of the device.
- You operating system type. (for Windows type computers right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-click on "Properties". All relevant info will be displayed)
- You need to know if you have a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If is does not state 64-bit then go ahead and assume 32-bit.)
The most recent types of Windows (7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) makes quick work of most of the difficult parts for you and can install the drivers itself. There could be an instance in which you need to find on the Internet the Inspiron 11 3148 driver for a hardware device that is attached to the computer due to the fact that Microsoft Windows was unable to automatically install it. It is most likely the reason why you came here!
A good company will have their drivers listed on their website for use on their customer computers. Some, but not all manufacturer websites are quite easy to find and use at all. Some manufacturers websites are thrown together and do not like to contemplate the normal user and the difficulty involved in attempting to install Dell Inspiron 11 3148 drivers on a PC. A lot of human being have a tough time knowing exactly what they are looking for and struggling to navigate through a poorly designed site can be psychotic , to say the least.
You can never be too careful when downloading Inspiron 11 3148 drivers and driver files from non-manufacturer websites. Try to stay only with the device manufacturer's website if it is possible. Malware can be attached to innocent looking driver files. Getting and then installing a file that you think is a Inspiron 11 3148 driver is one of the worst things a person can do if the driver file ends up being a virus. The very best anti-virus software can remove every single virus on the Internet. Because of this, it is always best to go to the maker's website. The manufacturer's sites are more trusted than others.
Once you have located and then download the real driver from online for the hardware you are looking to install, you can locate the file on your hard drive and install it onto your computer system. While on your system the driver file if the file extension is either .zip or .rar. Once uncompressed you can install the driver file onto Windows. Unfortunately, in some instances you may need to install them manually.
Instructions for installing Dell Inspiron 11 3148 drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.