- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices that is attached to your PC.
- Find a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. A new window should open up.
- Click on a tab near the top named "Driver".
- Go ahead and click on "Update Driver".
- If you are told to provide a location of the driver on your system, show them the download location for your Dell Inspiron 14185 driver.
- Once finished, reboot the computer.
Dell Inspiron 14185 Drivers
Instructions on how to download Dell Inspiron 14185 drivers to your downloads folder on your computer so that you can make your hardware device run much more efficiently. Drivers are small files handled by a Windows operating system that are composed of coded instructions about the hardware device so that you can operate the actual device that the small driver file actually pertains to. If you do not have the correct drivers installed onto the operating system then the hardware is meaningless and will never be of any use. You need the correct files correctly installed on your operating system so that you are able to use the hardware device.
All hardware devices need proper drivers installed in order for the devices to be used. These devices can be a sound card, hdd, memory card or whatever else can be connected to a computer in some way or another.
- BRAND: Dell
- MODEL: Inspiron 14185
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because there are differences within each device, all driver files must be different, too. This is the main reason as to why it may seem be next to impossible to find and download the proper driver for the particular device. For instance, each cell phone by Apple has to have their very own driver installed onto the Windows computer in order to function properly. You can see why it can be quite difficult to find drivers available to download just for a specific brand of devices.
Locating the proper Inspiron 14185 driver can be more difficult than doing your taxes by hand, but do not worry as help is here! A few tips in order to make finding Inspiron 14185 drivers much easier and safer!
- The brand (if it is built into the PC then use the computer brand)
- Now you need to find out the model or model number.
- The type of Windows operating system that is installed on your computer system. (in all versions of Windows operating systems, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then make sure to highlight and left-click on "Properties". OS info should now be visible)
- Is your OS 64 or 32 bit? (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens when you right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". If is does not state 64-bit then go ahead and assume 32-bit.)
It is vital to know the brand of the device as well as the model as well as which version of Windows you are running that will contain the drivers. Once the info has been obtained and written down you are able to now begin locating Dell Inspiron 14185 drivers for the device you need and download them on your hard drive.
Some of the recent versions of Microsoft Windows (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) are capable of doing most of the work for you and can install the drivers itself. An occasion or two might come up in that a computer user may need to get on the Internet and find some software or a driver due to the fact that the operating system was unable to properly install it automatically.
Pretty much all device manufacturers list their driver database and make it available for people for use by the public. Some, but not all manufacturer websites are in the correct language and they may not all be constructed for easy navigation. Some manufacturers websites are thrown together and do not like to think of the usual customers who need to use the site and how much suffering can go into installing Dell Inspiron 14185 drivers into Windows operating systems. Most people have a tough time figuring out what driver they are searching for and struggling to navigate through a poorly designed site can be torture.
Be mindful when you download Inspiron 14185 drivers and other files from non-brand sites. In order to lower your risk for malware, it would be best to only download drivers from the device maker's site if it is possible. Malware can be ruthlessly disguised as thousands of different types of files. Getting and then installing a file that you think is a Inspiron 14185 driver may be the end of your Windows installation if you unintentionally installed a virus onto your system. There is no antivirus program that can kill ALL viruses on the Internet. This is why it is best to go directly to the manufacturer's own database on their website. The website of the device's manufacturer is going to be safer to download from than other's.
Once you found and then obtained the actual driver for the hardware you are looking to install, you can locate the file on your hard drive and install it onto your computer system. After getting the file it may need to be uncompressed especially if the file ends with either a .zip or .7z extension. Once the file is uncompressed you can install the driver file onto Windows. If the driver fails to install it could be that you might have to install the Dell Inspiron 14185 driver another way.
How to install a Dell Inspiron 14185 driver manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.