- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- Once the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the devices connected to your computer.
- Find a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. Another box should pop up.
- Left-click on "Driver" tab.
- Left-click on "Update Driver" and follow the prompts as needed.
- If you are asked to locate the driver on your computer, point it to the Dell Inspiron 14 3443 driver files you just downloaded.
- Restart the computer after you have finished installing the Dell Inspiron 14 3443 driver.
Dell Inspiron 14 3443 Drivers
Instructions on how to download Dell Inspiron 14 3443 drivers to your PC in order to install missing device drivers and have your hardware run more efficiently. Drivers are really just small text files used by the operating system that includes important instructions for the CPU to compute in order to actually use the hardware that the file is associated with. Sans correct driver files downloaded the device is unworkable and will not work properly. You need the correct drivers installed on your Windows operating system in order to utilize the device.
Any device connected to your computer system need drivers installed on the computer in order for the hardware to be utilized. These particular devices can be a mouse, hard drive, phone or anything that can be connected to a computer by way of plugging in a cable or simply directly plugging it in to the motherboard.
- BRAND: Dell
- MODEL: Inspiron 14 3443
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because each device is different, each driver must be different, as well. This is the biggest reason why it is a mammoth task to locate a Dell Inspiron 14 3443 driver for a particular device. For example, each Gigabyte motherboard hardware components must have a particular driver downloaded and installed onto the Windows operating system in order to function correctly. As you can see, it can be painstakingly difficult, at times, to find driver files just for that particular brand of hardware!
Finding the exact Inspiron 14 3443 driver can be a chore sometimes. Here is a list of some helpful tips before you go looking.
- Brand of hardware (if it's built into the computer then find out the brand of computer and use that)
- You need to know the model number of the device.
- The operating system that the device will be installed on. (for Windows computers, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". Everything you need to know will be in the box that pops up)
- 32 or 64? (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
It is very important to figure out the correct make and model number as well as the type of operating system which the computer is running. Once the info has been obtained and written down about the model and maker of the device in question you may begin to search for drivers and download them to your computer and then install them onto your desktop or laptop computer.
The majority of manufacturers offer free downloads of their drivers so you can download them freely. But, not all manufacturer's websites are easy to locate and to navigate. Some companies do not take the time to think of the type of people who will use the site and the difficulty in installing Dell Inspiron 14 3443 drivers. Most people find it tough in knowing what they are looking for, and attempting to navigate a poorly constructed website can be psychotic , to say the least.
Take a moment to think before you download Inspiron 14 3443 drivers from a site that does not end in a dot com. Try to stick to the device manufacturer's website if all possible. Viruses and other malware can be attached to drivers and other common files. Installing a file that you think is a Inspiron 14 3443 driver can have dire consequences if the file turns out to be corrupt. Even the greatest anti-virus software can not stop ALL viruses. This is why we send you directly to the manufacturer's website. The hardware maker's site is more trustworthy and more reliable than anyone else's.
After you searched, found and then proceeded the driver file for your hardware or peripheral device, you should install it. While on your system the driver file if it ends with a .zip or .rar. After you have uncompressed the file you may then have to run the program and that will install the driver. If that doesn't work you may have to install the Dell Inspiron 14 3443 driver manually.
Manual install directions for Dell Inspiron 14 3443 drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.