- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see a list of all the hardware devices that are installed onto Windows.
- Double-click on any yellow exclamation points that you see. A new window should open up.
- Click on a tab near the top named "Driver".
- Go ahead and click on "Update Driver".
- If asked to browse for the location of the driver, show them the download location for your Dell Inspiron 14 5443 driver.
- Once complete, a Reboot might be necessary.
Dell Inspiron 14 5443 Drivers
Here you can download Dell Inspiron 14 5443 drivers right to your downloads folder on your computer so you are able to install a hardware device or peripheral and have it operate more efficiently. A driver is a tiny file that is used by your Windows computer that include instructions for the PC to process so that the computer can use the device that the small text file you download actually pertains to. If you do not install the correct drivers the piece of hardware is of no use and will never be of any use. You will have to have the correct correctly installed on your Windows PC so that the motherboard can effectively communicate with the device and you are able to use it.
- BRAND: Dell
- MODEL: Inspiron 14 5443
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because of the fact that every single piece of hardware is different, all driver files must be different, too. This is why it can be difficult to find and download the proper driver for the particular device. For instance, all the different ASUS motherboard components all must have a particular driver downloaded and installed onto the Windows operating system in order to function correctly. That comes out to many, many driver files to wade through in order to find the right one just for that brand of hardware!
Downloading the specific Inspiron 14 5443 driver that you need can be more difficult than doing your taxes by hand, but do not worry as help is here! Browse the following helpful tips as you embark on your driver searching journey into the dark world of random Internet sites and portals.
- The device maker (if it is built into the PC then you need to know the brand of the computer)
- Model number of the device for which you are searching for.
- The version of Windows. (in all versions of Windows operating systems, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then make sure to highlight and left-click on "Properties". OS info should now be visible)
- Is your operating system 32-bit or 64-bit? (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens when you right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
Plenty of hardware manufacturers list their driver database and make it available for people for use on consumer computers. But, not all brands sites are quick to locate and navigate. Some manufacturers websites are thrown together and do not like to contemplate the average computer user and how much suffering can go into trying to manually install Dell Inspiron 14 5443 drivers on a computer. Some consumers have a very hard time figuring out what driver they are searching for and struggling to navigate a poorly constructed website can be very aggravating.
Be very careful about downloading Inspiron 14 5443 drivers and other files from a site that does not end in a dot com. It would be best to stick with the manufacturer's website if all possible. Viruses and other malware can be attached to drivers and other common files. Installing a file that you think is a Inspiron 14 5443 driver is a mistake if the file turns out to be corrupt. There is no antivirus program that can not stop ALL viruses. This is why we send you directly to the manufacturer's website. The hardware maker's site is more trustworthy to download from than other's.
After you located and downloaded the driver from the Internet for the device you are wanting to use, you can locate the file on your hard drive and install it onto your computer system. You may need to uncompress the file after downloading especially if the file ends with either a .zip or .7z extension. After you have uncompressed the file you can install the driver file onto Windows. Unfortunately, if the driver fails to install properly it could be that you might have to install the Dell Inspiron 14 5443 driver another way.
Manual install directions for Dell Inspiron 14 5443 drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.