- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the devices that are currently connected to your computer.
- Find anything with a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. A new window should open up.
- Left-click on "Driver" tab.
- Go ahead and click on "Update Driver".
- If the location of the driver is needed, point the PC to look where you have downloaded your Dell Inspiron 3138 driver.
- Once complete, a Reboot might be necessary.
Dell Inspiron 3138 Drivers
Howto download Dell Inspiron 3138 drivers right here for free so that you can make your device perform at its peak. A driver is a file that is managed by the operating system that are comprised of code for the PC to process so that the PC can operate the hardware device that the driver file relates to. Sans correct driver files downloaded the hardware is inoperable and cannot be utilized. You would need to have the right files installed on your Windows computer so that the motherboard can effectively communicate with the device and you are able to use it.
Pretty much all hardware devices connected to your computer in one way or another have driver files that should be installed in order for them to work correctly. These hardware devices can be a graphics card, hdd, phone or anything that can be connected to a computer by way of plugging in a cable or simply directly plugging it in to the motherboard.
- BRAND: Dell
- MODEL: Inspiron 3138
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
It is because each device is different from one another, every single driver file must be different, too. This is the reason why it may be hard to locate your Dell Inspiron 3138 drivers. For instance, every single Adata memory stick needs its own individual driver in order to work. That adds up to a great many drivers available to download only for that particular brand of hardware!
Downloading the specific Inspiron 3138 driver that you need is a tedious task at best. A few tips to help make your life easier.
- The device maker (if it's built into the computer then find out the brand of computer and use that)
- Model of the device.
- The version of Windows operating system. (look in Windows start menu right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then you should left-click on "Properties". OS info should now be visible)
- Is your operating system 32-bit or 64-bit? (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up when you right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". )
It is important to find out correct make and model number and OS type that you will be installing the driver onto. After you have gathered the information about the piece of hardware that you want to install, you may begin to search for drivers and download them on your computer.
One good thing about having the latest version of Windows is that (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) makes quick work of most of the difficult parts for you and can install the drivers itself. There may be an occasion or two in that a computer user may need to get on the Internet and find the Inspiron 3138 driver due to the fact that Microsoft Windows was unable to automatically install it. Which is the likely reason why you came here!
Most brands list their driver database and make it available for people for use on consumer computers. Not all branded websites are quick to locate and use with any efficiency. Some companies do not take the time to contemplate the average computer user and the difficult task of attempting to install drivers. Most people find it tough in figuring out what driver they are searching for and attempting to find their way through a poorly constructed website can be stressful.
Once you found and downloaded the right driver for the device you are wanting to use, you should then install it. After downloading you may need to uncompress the driver file if the file ends with .zip, .7z or .rar. After you have uncompressed the file you may then have to run the program and that will install the driver. In some circumstances it could be that you might have to install the Dell Inspiron 3138 driver another way.
Here are the instructions for installing a Dell Inspiron 3138 driver by hand:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.